flat spot for Charlotte?

SF_capper

CTG addict
any1 else think so?

lot of emotion was brought into, and more coming out after the big W gainst the C's. couple newspapers called it the greatest win in franchise history... sadly I think its true. I see a huge flat spot for the Cats.

before their recent loss, it seems Cleveland had got something goin albeit against inferior competition. they've won 10 of their last 12 4th Qtrs, and are off a loss to Atlanta. Lebron don't like losing, and maybe cleveland will be extra motivated to beat the team that beat the C's.

the matchups may be a bit harder for cleveland, as Nazr and Meka will probably start 2gether, since Gooden isn't so quick (the reason they don't start together is cuz Meka can't chase around speedy 4s that shoot) and put the starting lineup as Felton, JRich, Wallace, Meka, Nazr. but this is completely a situational spot. Charlotte off superbowl W, Lebron off a loss

Cleveland -7- sign me up

I prolly won't play it, but GS looks to also be in a good spot. very very upsetting/demoralizing loss for Memphis today, and GS off a loss :)

I like both spots as well, agree with what you said, Charlotte should be in for a let down, and you know GS is gonna want to get out to a hot start. That game should be a blood bath

Could be a good spot for a fade , makes sense . Last year they won in SA had 2 days off and lost @ Orlando..Char is a terrible road team but has had success vs Cle and in Cle. They have won 2 straight and seemingly underperform. They beat Cavs w/o LeBron but failed to cover.
Well worst case you made a good case for Cavs ML but that want what you were asking.

Philly looks like its in another tough spot. When will there next win be if its not Fri?

Agree with the GSW angle..

its been awhile since Charlotte put in a decent stretch of ATS performances (3 in a row their best this season, they sit on 2 straight w/the boston cover/win), and I'd guess they feel more invincible than primed for a letdown after beating the mighty Celts on the heels of demolishing Jersey. I'd steer clear of their next few games ATS if you don't want to back them.

I agree Char COULD go on a run here but still I would be cautious of a flat spot.

Dallas , GSW , Cavs ML parlay....3rd game is the weak link

SF_Capper, what puts you off of taking Warriors? I like their spot very much as well, expect to see some thrashing tonight.

SF_Capper, what puts you off of taking Warriors? I like their spot very much as well, expect to see some thrashing tonight.

the more I think about it, the more I like it. the DD line scared me a bit. only said I prolly wont play cuz I'm supposed to be taking a break right now. heh

hmm loooks like itll be mcinnis, felton, JRich, Wallace, and Meka. Won't be surprised to see Meka and Nazr on the floor at the same time a lot tonight though. if Pav, Hughes, Boobie can shoot say 50%, I think the -8 should cash easily. Lebron will find the holes thru the zone

By no means did Cle deserve this cover but up 10 less then 20 seconds left why did Wallace have to make his three!!!!!!!

ohh my god, fuckin moosed outta that. I mean I know I shouldn't expect a 7.5 pt fave to cover in double OT, but it almost happened. I mean when you have OT against Lebron, chances are Lebron gonna carry you. fuck gerald wallace. damn

Back