FL/Ohio State for all the marbles:

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Well, it's been a good year for me in both college and the NFL for me and a number of you guys that I follow. (Bowl record 21-12 to this point) I gotta tell ya that I always bet on what I believe and not on the popular play and tonight will be no different as I will be playing the DOG in this spot. Either way, I just hope it's a good game. I expect Meyer to surprise a whole lot of people. I believe that both defensive units will keep this a low scoring game and the game will be decided by 3-4 points (either way). The only thing that I am sure of is that all of you Ohio State backers better hope that it DOES come down to a field goal because you will be sure to win if this is the case.

Thanks to all of your insight all year. GL to what ever side you are playing tonight and I'll see ya this weekend in the NFL thread!

FLORIDA +7x

PEACE!

:smiley_acbe:
:drinking:

GOOD HEALTH to you Mag's.

We can still agree on the remaining Pro Playoffs.:cheers:

:shake:

Thanks G-Man. Yeah, fucking Jets ruined my perfect play-off record last weekend!!! (Yeah, I know you were on the Pats)

Alright Fondy, ditto...I'm sure you're on Ohio State as well...good health to ya!

See ya on Saturday for Pro Feets.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no OSU backers responding yet......................

:spank: :wacka wacka: :drink: :bow: violin :Yahoo_59: money; :consoling1: :diabolo: :smiley_abcs: :36_1_36: :money2: :Cheers: :11_12_13: :D :an_roll_laugh: :11_15_19: :hammer: :23_50_4: :15_10_5: :36_1_55: :36_11_2: :23_6_122: :23_6_102: :beer: :4_12_13: :smiley_abds: :dance3: :Wacka%20Wacka: :drinking: :cheers: :shake: :smiley_acbe:

I'll respond to you Mags, but the dump I meant to leave you is still staining my boxers after that first half debalicle. Nice call tonight. By the way I still hate the SEC. :)

Fondy - thanks bro. I'm a die hard Hurricane fan but absolutely love the SEC and the style of ball that they play.

Hunt - thanks bro.

Mags said:
:spank: :wacka wacka: :drink: :bow: violin :Yahoo_59: money; :consoling1: :diabolo: :smiley_abcs: :36_1_36: :money2: :Cheers: :11_12_13: :D :an_roll_laugh: :11_15_19: :hammer: :23_50_4: :15_10_5: :36_1_55: :36_11_2: :23_6_122: :23_6_102: :beer: :4_12_13: :smiley_abds: :dance3: :Wacka%20Wacka: :drinking: :cheers: :shake: :smiley_acbe:

YES it was a good game for you. Congrats Mags.:shake:

Thanks Timmy...we need to get you back posting in the NFL Forum for the playoffs. I was 3-1 last week but for some damn reason played the Jets!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah Mags I should have posted this past week but just didn't think about it. I actually did well, played a ML parlay NE, Indy, Phil and then hedged back on the Giants +7 at the end. Hit a couple other plays that somewhat made up for the worst day I've ever had in College hoops on Sat. where I took the complete collar. I'll try to stop in this week. GL

Back