First wager since being a member here!

EddieShore

Pretty much a regular
1. Basketball - Cleveland Cavaliers - spread +3 (-115)
for the entire game held on Mar 31 at 2:05pm [pending]

50.00 to win 43.48

gl eddie.

anybody else want to jump on the train before it leaves the station at 2pm central time?

Brewers, Fondy and Believe,

thanks bros,

Way to start here but, to be honest, I've had really good threads to help me in making my pick. Thanks to all the great cappers in here!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Nice to see you here Eddie. Good luck tonight with the Cavs.!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terps:cheers: Eddie

1. Basketball - Los Angeles Clippers - spread -1½ (-110)
for the entire game held on Mar 31 at 9:05pm [pending]

100.00 to win 90.91

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Congrats. Eddie! I see the game was earlier,great start bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back