First Timer

a86r

First time ever posting my plays, I am a beginner, not much of a bankroll so we will see how this goes.
I'm an avid baseball fan and follow games pretty closely so I'm excited to get this going.

This will be a series chase, no system or criteria just going off what I feel will win :thinking:

Again, brand new to all this so hopefully we can make some beer money

START (7/7):

- ATL (-128) @ NYM

- PHI @ MIL (-125)

I have never played a series bet so this may be a dumb question....
If the series is tied do you get money back or is it a loss?

In other words, is it like 3 way betting
Win series
Team A
Team B
split?

I believe both these series are 4 game series so in order for you to win,
Milwaukee and Atlanta have to win at least 3 of 4

Win series
Team A
Team B
split?

I should have clarified that I am just looking to win one game out of the series and whenever that win happens then the chase is over. I've seen it done around but people chase 6+ teams at a time and can't withstand multiple series going to game C or D. GL if you tail!

I'm pretty sure unless there's a "DRAW" or "TIE" option to bet on, any draw or tie is a push, not a loss. COuld be wrong tho.

GL today.

I'm pretty sure unless there's a "DRAW" or "TIE" option to bet on, any draw or tie is a push, not a loss. COuld be wrong tho.

GL today.

Makes sense.
I bet 3 way all the time in hockey but since I dont bet much baseball I wasnt sure what was offered in the bet

I should have clarified that I am just looking to win one game out of the series and whenever that win happens then the chase is over. I've seen it done around but people chase 6+ teams at a time and can't withstand multiple series going to game C or D. GL if you tail!

Gotcha
Mets will put up a small fight, but with their hitting would pretty much need to hold Atlanta to two runs or less every game to have a chance of winning and that's not gonna happen.

Brewers great at home...hopefully sweep Phillies

The Brew Crew swept at home, I guess I'm just getting the ugly ones out early

Hoping to win a couple before the ASG in my hometown next week

RECORD: 1-1 (-3 units)

START (7/11):

- SD @ LAD (-135)

- AZ @ SF (-145)

Last edited:
RECORD: 3-1 (-1 unit)

Couple of W's heading into the break, hopefully can string together a few wins after the break

Meant to update this a couple of days ago:

RECORD: 4-1 (0 units)

HOU @ OAK (-255)

Didn't play the first game of the series because of the juice but still ended up laying it on heavy anyway

Win series
Team A
Team B
split?

FYI - The answer to this question -
Regular season series wagers have action as long as a minimum of two games are completed. Only the first three games of any series count for wagering purposes. Once a team wins two games in a series, the series will be graded at that time.

There is only two outcomes - win or loss - because its based on outcome of first three games.

However, for betting Total runs scored in series wagers must have all three games played on the dates originally scheduled. Wagers will be graded no action if a game is called before completion, suspended, or does not go full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) on the date scheduled.

Back