Give me the NHL, or give me death
Alright here we go first round starts tonight

Series Plays:

NJ
Rangers

Wednesday Plays

Devils ml 1.70
Blues/Canucks over 5 1.87

Like the Canucks over, Mason has a bad track record in the playoffs and I think the Canucks can score on him

1-1

Montreal/Bost Over 5.5 2.05 (waited from 1.95 and moved to 2.05, under backers rise up the price for me )

2-1 +0.82 units

with the over in boston..

nothign tonight just yet..

had nothing last night but going to go back to the over 5.5 with the habs

Habs/B's Over 5.5 @ 2.15

Last edited:
Monday games

Montreal ML 2.15
I hope montreal doesn't try to bully or fight the bruins like they did in game one and two, they are a faster team and need to dump and cycle that puck..no lucic means a little less physical presence from the bruins but still think thornton and others will make up for it...habs fans are crazy, during the time toronto was in the playoffs, i thought they were crazy fans, but the french are crazier..

Rangers ML @2.20
I have a series play on this and so far it's working out, I am by no means implying a sweep here but playing in New York is like going to a sale filled with women...just crazy...only concern is there will be a sense of urgency here from the caps..like stated before the edge in goaltending is to the rags, and well henrik has shown why he is their number 1..varalomov was impressive, didn't check who goes, but if it's him he's in for a rude awakening with the hostile rangers fan..

Calgary Puckline 3.05
Chicago's first road game in the playoffs, calgary plays great first two periods and just gives the game right back to the hawks, calgary is going to be packed and the flames play well at home with their support, don't think any chicago peeps will be there, sea of red will bury this yougn hawks team if they get down early..

I pulled even from monday night..didn't have time to post in here recently

Series Bets update
NJD (2-2)
Rangers (3-1)

Tonight:

Pittsburgh in regulation @ 1.90
Pittsburgh -1.5 @ 2.45

The way I see it is this..if pitts loses tonight in pitts, the momentum shifts to the flyers and I strongly believe a loss tonight would result in game 7 in Pittsburgh, but I don't see that happening..if it turns out the way it should it's going to be..
Rags vs B's
Devils vs. Pens
and with the devils series going to game 6 for sure and possible 7 and the pens having the opportunity for extra rest and closing out the series tonight i don't see them not ceasing their moment tonight

cheers and goodluck

Cheers and goodluck

Back