First Round NBA Playoffs...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
No series plays. Both I were interested in I lost the value over the past 36 hours. I just wasn't ready to fire on them. I like to start slow the first weekend but will fire away at this game.

Boston +7.5 -110

​Back with more as they come...GL to all these playoffs.

GL BAR.

Leaned this way also but not sure how the 'emotion' may affect the C's, so laid off...

Took the same thing (+7 though).
Wouldn't be surprised (or more accurate expect) Boston to win SU one of the two games in MSG.
BOL!

1-1 (0.10) units

I should have played my leans and would have went 3-1. Oh well. I will get some quick thoughts up here...

Boston had their game to win(outta the first two at MSG) there and a miserable 2nd half doomed them even as the Knicks continued to throw up three's. Veteran team that can win one on the road obviously but I think the Knicks win SU in Game 2...at this point.

The series I mentioned earlier were Brooklyn and LA Clippers. I was laying off Clippers game 1 regardless but never pulled the bullet on the Nets which I should have(felt that 5 mins in).

Does the game in the Mile High perhaps give us a discount on a Game 2 over? Something to think about. I cannot wait till this series gets to Oracle. That atmosphere will be unreal if it is even close to 2007.

I do not see me pursuing anything fullgame tomorrow. I will look at other angles though.

Fun to have playoff buckets back.

I hear ya. Its was great spot. Took bulls +20 & 25 live and over 196.5... had a shot at all 3 missed total by a bucket. Gl in playoffs

Refs in mile high were huge under refs. Regardless, think it flies over second game...or chase 3rd game.

Chicago U183 -110
Denver O207 -110 2.5 units

Nothing stands out sides wise for tonight. Will be looking at the few days sides this evening a bit more.

4 pt adjustment on that GS/Den total. I don't think Denver wants a repeat of the pace of gm 1. Sorta lean the Warriors on the whole star player down, rally thing.....

GL

The knicks can't play much worse as a team so thats one thing they have going for them. GL. Sitting this one out

I watched Game one on full so I feel I have a good grasp here...

I will start with my worries...

The Knicks play like knuckleheads again...

The C's, Pierce specifically, do their veteran thing...

What I like...

Adjustments by Woodson at half were big.

That was the C's chance to win one at the Garden.

Melo was forcing at times but settled late and finally got that win in a Game 1 as a Knick.

Kenyon is a sneaky factor.

This is obviously a mapped out plan of this winning then playing Boston Game 3 perhaps...

Quick w/u, sorry, not a lot of time these days.

GL all!

BAR,
If the C's go home down 2..play the C's 1st qtr for game 3. Thanks for posting as this is my favorite time of year!

BAR,
With lee out for the warriors the over would seem a concern but Denver and GS shot the ball so poorly it has to even itself out. What type of score are you envisioning?

nice hit on the melos man...C's need the redhead back

brian-scalabrine-ring-150.jpg

Back