Eagles/Jags u 34.5

No Wentz, no Foles

Eagles will use Kessler and Clayton Thorso

Their offense scored 0 once Sudfeld left the game

Jags will go with Tanner Lee, Alex McGough and Gardner Minshew

Their offense could not score last week at all

Yuuuuuuck

Cant see this game reaching 30

I have never heard of any one of those Jags QB's let along have a clue where they played ball/rode the bench last season.

I have never heard of any one of those Jags QB's let along have a clue where they played ball/rode the bench last season.

Tanner Lee - Tulane/Nebraska
Alex McGough - Florida International
Gardner Minshew - East Carolina/Washington State

Cody Kessler - USC
Clayton Thorson - Northwestern

It absolutely blows my mind that this team is going to enter the season one hit away from Tanner Lee being their quarterback. Minshew got his 15 minutes of fame last year as WSUs qb, but it was mostly because he had a sweet mustache, he is not a professional quarterback. McGough is a nobody

This team has to trade or pick up a veteran back up going into the season; These guys are a joke

It actually looks like the team is considering Minshew the backup now. Yeah, go get sam bradford or somethin

It actually looks like the team is considering Minshew the backup now. Yeah, go get sam bradford or somethin

Unfortunately the acquisition of Foles severely constrained Jax‘s cap space. Hence why they had to drop some defenders and couldn‘t pick up a decent pass-catcher

Unfortunately the acquisition of Foles severely constrained Jax‘s cap space. Hence why they had to drop some defenders and couldn‘t pick up a decent pass-catcher
I’m already salivating at that week one over. That game will be in the 60s

Back