First pick over here

Dino

NJ Nets +5 vs. New Orleans (1 unit)

I really like the way the Nets played last night when they took care of business against Memphis. They are a team who needs to win games and they are talking about winning tonight in order to "save" the trip. 5 points is a lot when they could very easily win this game outright. Richard Jefferson is back and played well last and Moore had the game of his life. The Hornets are in a huge slide and at the very least, this game will be close.

Welcome to CTG! I like that pick, though I don't think I have the balls to play it with you...GL bro!

GL but probably on the other side tonight... Hornets too good at home vs. a shaky Eastern Conf. team

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">"Get down with your bad self"
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dino- what ever happened to Willie Joe Namath? He has vanished since that scene on live T.V when he was drunk. He is one of my top 5 NFL players of all time he was great! His play in the Super Bowl, when he guaranteed the win. Anyway, thought you might have some info. on this.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terpman-

He's been around. I saw him recently on the YES Network on Michael Kay's show. He's made an effort to clean himself up after that bad news on MNF. Mike and the Mad Dog also bring him onto their show during the football season pretty often. He's always fun to listen to and it's nice to see that he's pulled himself together.

Back