First of the month Picks

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
HAH..I don'T know what happened to me last night, do know I got my ass handed to me in bases. I am only up early cause I am in pain and hungover as fuk. I fell last night cut both my hands, my elbows, broke my tag watch and it hurts to type. hOLY Chalk

Certifiable FADE LEANS:

Dodgers -147
DBacks +102
Indians -1.5 +120
Angels -1.5 +100

Theres more Ill be back later

lol etg that makes two of us. Don't drink beer on an empty stomach, it burns like a mofo.

Good luck today.

ha thanks guys

I am sitting here trying to figure out wut the hell happened last night, no idea. I do remember laying in my backyard calling my friends and saying "i need help"

haha, oh my.

I am trying to get pictures up from my phone, should be a good laugh for every1

Lesson learned = don't get black out drunk and walk home...i'm fuken 21 and still walking home, least I wasnt driving right

Actually just found out from my dad, got yelled at, I couldnt lock the door last night so I left it wide open, thats what mama ETG is reporting

jimbo - this was def top 5 most drunk in my life.. i think i need the rest of the wkend off

I am going to cap these games in a little bit, I am up and awake so might as well.

for some laughs... this is how my elbows look too but cant take pics of them

haha funny jack..

i am in serious pain right now.. getting lunch and trying to get my life together. hah bbl guys. gl

ow, left hand looks nasty. i like those leans though bro. win some money, go buy some bandages. BOL with the new month

You were protecting your face. Peroxide or iodine -get the pain over with.
Then polyspoin etc. Make nice with parents. Chill out (max 4 beverages of your choice].Bet all the dogs for $5.00 -watch 14 games online [CBSSPORTS] Get um tomorrow.
GL

^^^^^^^^^^^

every1 thanks, shit stings bad but put some crap on it.

as far as sitting today out, 0% chance, it ran through my mind but then I was looking at these games and I want to play.

No writeups, I cant type that much

If there is 1 thing I learned this yr, you don't bet against hot teams.

DBacks $550 to Win $523.81
Indians -1.5 $500 to Win $550
DRays -1.5 $550 to Win $523.81

Back