First, last, and only play of the bowl season

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
T

tipyerbartender1

First, last, and (almost) only play of the bowl season

All winnings from 2006 will be risked on ...

USC +1

Haven't seen such an extended whine about the inequities of life from the state of Michigan since Toyota unveiled the Camry.

Capping the game? Historians, take note. (Put on your Keith Jackson ears ...)

"Oh let me tell ya' somethin' about the Rose Bowl!" ...

This game hasn't been too kind to Michigan. Anyone have Bo's Rose Bowl record handy?

Good luck in your endeavors, lads, Happy New Year. Let's hope 2007's a winner for, as someone eloquently put elsewhere, all the "morons from the CTG group".

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this post went up to the booth for review and the postings within were deemed too inconclusive to overturn, 'cause now it's reappeared.

Thanks.

tippy, I accidentally deleted it earlier, sorry about that. My hungover ass didn't get the last comment calling us morons...I apologize.

Totally understandable, HUNT, try a Bloody Mary! Or a Guinness. Happy New Year.

GL Tip. I am on the otherside of this one though. Big MI fan and I can tell you this, MI is ready for the game. They feel disrespected at this point and they want nothing more than a great game against USC. I agree Pete Carroll is a better coach than Carr overall, but not this year. Carr has had a great season and they will finish off with a great win. They know a win here boasts them as the #1 team in the country going into 2007. The only other thing that USC has on MI is their receivers are big which may play a part but it's hard to throw when MI front 7 will be in Booty's face all day.

Happy New Year Barkeep...

Hope all is well my friend. But health here. Maybe it'll fall one, as I have the other side plus 1.

Pepsiman said:
GL Tip. I am on the otherside of this one though. Big MI fan and I can tell you this, MI is ready for the game. They feel disrespected at this point and they want nothing more than a great game against USC. I agree Pete Carroll is a better coach than Carr overall, but not this year. Carr has had a great season and they will finish off with a great win. They know a win here boasts them as the #1 team in the country going into 2007. The only other thing that USC has on MI is their receivers are big which may play a part but it's hard to throw when MI front 7 will be in Booty's face all day.

I disagree with your little comment that carr outcoached caroll this year. Do you realize USC lost 2 heisman guys and their starting rb.. not to mention everyone else on defense. To have this team where they are now is pretty impressive :shake: Michigan should have been a lot better last year, to lose 5 games last year was a complete joke... this is basically the same team as last year.

USC's linebackers ( which is the best group in the nation) and secondary are better than Michigans :shake: I also think the tight end fred davis is better than michigans. The Offensive Line is a push.

abcs...the difference between Michigan this year and last year is night and day.

HUNTDOG said:
abcs...the difference between Michigan this year and last year is night and day.
How many returning starters??

All im saying is USC lost 2 heismans off ONE TEAM and are still in the rose bowl.. hard to say caroll was outcoached this year,

Since this board's consensus is that ND sucks, does not deserve a BCS bowl, and will get rolled ... who the hell has Michigan beaten this year anyway? They should be in the title game because ... they beat Wisconsin? The Ohio State game was not as close as the score, any who watched it did not doubt an OSU win from the beginning of the 4th quarter. Play it again, it would be a yawner.

I am not saying USC should be in the game, they shat their bed, but I am suggesting that they're the only team in the country this year that could give OSU a game on any field.

Yesiree, Mikesy. New year's resolution to not drink before noon is now a goner. Who's that grinning, smiling ass in your avatar?

I'm going to assume the millions from the USC bet are already banked, and will lay a portion on the Huskers +2.

Apologies for negating the thread title. I was so disciplined that it only took me until an 11:30 kickoff to break down and bet another. Go Huskers.

Back