First bets

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Parlay Pitt hockey ml with Philadelphia and Miami ML. Last 2 very good Wednesday teams although I doubt Philadelphia covers
Bulls plus 9.5 1 unit
Bulls over 219 .5 unit
Reasoning in their last game the Bulls made 0 effort 1 player went 28 minutes another 29 a lot of snoring. They are waiting for this game,
This team has covered at home vs Cleveland and the Clippers and they hate Denver
Refs are strong for over but Denver a screwed up team that can not defend is inconsistent and tired after their last marathon with Miami so who knows

Adds
1 unit Memphis plus 13
,5 unit Nets even money
These stupid numbers are annoying. Philadelphia might beat Memphis by 13 but it would not be easy and they have a tough game tomorrow on the road. Just not worth the effort
Nets are the dog? Hornets are a bad road team that stinks on Wednesday and they have a home game the next day. Nets are healthy and not great as a home fav but a solid dog at home. Probably too tight here
I am not playing them but the Clippers are close to elite on Wednesday much better than their opposition but no gambling

Last bet
Over in Milwaukee 223.5
last 7 b-b for the Clippers 5-2 over
Clippers 11-4 over last 15
Their back is totally to the wall and they are 5-1 over after a loss
It turns out they are 9-4 over on Wednesday
Milwaukee---well lets just say they go over a lot
That is it

Last edited:
Kind of interesting to think about under in Pacers and over first quarter in Cleveland but I have bet plenty

I think sixers will give us big effort simply cause Embid and Simmons having little friendly battle w herd and he has to wear a jersey on show after they get 40 wins. Totally agree tho the number incredibly diffuicult to lay. Really don't think them winning a question at all but covering that huge number? Just don't know.

No the win is SOLID SQUARED but I see this team as pragmatic. 13 point spreads are stupid when you just want to finish games healthy

No the win is SOLID SQUARED but I see this team as pragmatic. 13 point spreads are stupid when you just want to finish games healthy

I don't play enough NBA to know but ncaa dd spreads are always a royal pain in my ass.. I like okie st ml in nit but problem is philly ml so high adding them doesn't really do jack shit for payout! Lol

Both overs hit. Pitt won. I did not bet over first quarter in Cleveland or under in Pelicans. I did make a first quarter on Philadelphia minus 4.5 which helped. Memphis lost by 14.. Bulls were not close. Nets must have been unlucky or dumbasses. . Thinking more about it. Play Philadelphia first quarter then make a in game be t on Memphis would have been bright. Oh well

Back