Finland Ykkonen Team - JIPPO

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
Just wanted to share with you guys this team. A gem that I have found and have made a ton of money on.

In 10 games they have only scored 2 goals. In 10 games, 9 of them have had 2 goals or less.

They play tomorrow at 11:30 AM ET. Going with the Under 2, 2.5 (-118)

PS. Now they tell you guys about this there will be a ton of goals :rofl:

Good luck GLB. My only concern would be the fact that all three games last season flew over the total but, then again, that was probably true in a lot of their previous games this season as well.

:cheers:

They play tomorrow at Oulu. 5dimes has not released a total yet. Expecting a 2, 2.5

On Pinnacle it is Under 2, 2.5 (-103)

Bumping this for tomorrow.

Under 2, 2.5 (-139)

What time is the game tomorrow? I'm only seeing 2 games under Finland soccer at BOL and neither game has Jippo listed. Maybe they just haven't put the line up as of yet, but I don't even see Ykkonen league games (only see Veikkausliiga) at all so maybe not.

I do see they are playing Viikingit tomorrow, which is one of the 2 teams they have actually scored a goal against....lol

HAKA VS. JIPPO 2 - 0 FT

[TABLE="class: matches, width: 557"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd event last-event expanded, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd expanded match no-date-repetition loaded, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: day no-repetition"]Thu[/TD]
[TD="class: date no-repetition"]18/07/13[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-a, align: right"]Haka[/TD]
[TD="class: score-time score"]2 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-b"]JIPPO[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd event first-event expanded, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 3, align: right"]J. Aalto 15'[/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]1 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd event last-event expanded, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 3, align: right"]E. Muinonen 77'[/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]2 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:goal::aok::clapping:

got pretty tight though, the game could of easily have finished with 4 goals, bare in mind they don't score but wow i saw a bit of the game and it was just them defending like school boys.

a lot of books have it out
average you would be looking at

Over 2.5 @ 2.05
Under 2.5 @ 1.75

best prices for under are only on about 4 books at 1.85

Thanks for the bump king was just coming to do it now. A little nervous with it being at SJK but oh well. Think it will be about 2-0 SJK

you should be fine there, if you have option for in game i'd suggest you wait out the last 15mins as they have leaked a goal in that time frame the last 3 games.
But 2-0 is definitely the ideal scoreline.
I recall a friend of mine who just started wagering, went nuts on correct score in france and spain, within a season he had turned $50 to $120,000, his ROI was out of this world, but he just picked the right spots where he felt the game most likely had only 2 goals in it and knew how to hit it hard and also pace.
funny thing is he had no idea what to do with the money cause he was just fucking around.....

$

This team is a nice find.... I wish pinny offered correct score. 2-0 would pay like +700 or so? Possibly higher?

$

This team is a nice find.... I wish pinny offered correct score. 2-0 would pay like +700 or so? Possibly higher?

I'm not too sure because the odds for both teams to score, "no" were around 1.45 and considering the o/u was at 2.5 and with SJO expected to win at least 1-0 you can damn bet that 2-0 or 3-0 would of been pretty much around the 4.00 or 5.00

Back