Finals

Crazy thing is I have a 40/1 ticket on them too. Was high on them when they landed Paul. Booker is a star. Ayton is becoming one. Solid supporting cast as well. I’m still higher on them than most I think. But everything fell just right and they are better than people realize. Hope they come through for you man.

Dominant performance. Great stuff from Paul, Book, and Ayton. Solid performances by the supporting cast too. Bridges, Payne and Cam all better than people realize imo.

GLuck to us, I really thought about taking Suns to sweep at +525 but sticking with the futures where they are right now...I don't care about homer or zig zag or psychologically getting into the game. One team is vastly superior to the other and something as a fan I've never dealt with.

One thing to watch live is the 4th quarter when they tend to get out of rhythm offensively if Cliff start his stall tactics early

Oh no doubt man. I’ve said all along the Suns are clearly better and it’s obvious now. Glad Giannis is playing so well…further proof of what we already knew. Suns big 3 far superior and they’re way better after those three as well. Love it!

33-31-1, -2.5 units

The comeback is almost complete. Gotta go against the better team tonight. Situation plus interference from the association.

Bucks -190 (10 units)

Been out of town. Things have gotten ugly for the Suns all of a sudden. My season basically rides on them but I’m not too confident now. Booker has been great but Paul looks like what we’ve come to know of him from past struggles in the playoffs. He must step up. One more ride…

Game 5: Phoenix +170 (10 units)

Series: Phoenix +315 (10 units)

Back