FINALLY!!! My lucky day arrived!!!

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
OMG, I'm so excited right now you have no idea...after losing nearly 500 on my biggest play ever (Spurs the other night) I went into desperation/tilt mode and started throwing money all over the place...

But finally, I got down to 100 dollars left, and knew I had to do something...I decided to put half on this parlay, and if one of the first 3 didn't hit, I'd put the final 50 on the Lakers ML...and this is what happened!!

4fv2cgm.jpg

Now I finally have money for the Superbowl (don't worry, I'm about to cash out 750 right now) and I made back all the money I've lost in the last week!

Hooray for parlays!!

PS - I didn't post this because it seems whenever I do I lose, hell, it's not like anyone tails peoples parlays anyways....well, I guess they'd tail a certain few ;)

Thanks guys, you have no idea how many times I've played these and came 1 or 2 games off...usually only for 10 or 20 bucks though, with the occasional 50 dollar one here or there...to finally hit the entire thing feels amazing!

And yes, I almost shit my pants watching Syracuse choke away at the end :an_roll_laugh:

Thanks guys, you have no idea how many times I've played these and came 1 or 2 games off...usually only for 10 or 20 bucks though, with the occasional 50 dollar one here or there...to finally hit the entire thing feels amazing!

And yes, I almost shit my pants watching Syracuse choke away at the end :an_roll_laugh:

I know what you mean, I'm sure similar stuff has happened to all of us, parlays tend to save the day occasionally, but also the stress is the biggest when you need one game to hit it and be at the payout desk. Congrats, really glad for you bro :shake: :cheers:

Congrats man. I narrowly missed a $100 8-team parlay today myself...would have paid extremely large. 2nd time I have been within one play missing the line.

Back