Final score to tonight's game NYG/Skins

Jumpsinn

Philly Phanatic
I need some final score advice from you guys. I am in a pick em league down one from the leader. He is most likely going to choose NYG, so I will take Wash. The tiebreaker may choose the winner if WASH pulls it out.
My number right now is 52... Any other recommendations???

I think it will be lower scoring. Somewhere in the low 40's. Last 2 games Wash has faced soft defenses - think RGIII has tougher go of it tonight. Expect a close game so I would guess 21-20 or 24-20 type game.

These two teams historically play somewhat low scoring, tight games, just like C-Man said. First meeting this year was lined right around 51 or 52, stayed under by just a few. Much like with Pats games though, these two QB's combined will get an auto-line of 50 +/-.

While it is certainly possible to go above 50, i agree with others. I see a 24-21 type of game

Well 34 would have won, lmao. I ended up going with 47 and lost, but I don't think there was any just way I would have choose 34 haha. My wife is gonna kick my ass for giving up an easy grand!

And you feel the need to tell her the truth why? Tell her you went with her 34 but the other guy had 33 so you lost due to her stupid pick. She'll be cooking you the dinner of your choice tonight...brilliant!

I said screw it and let my wife pick a number...She said 34, UGHHH!!! haha

I thought of this at the end of the game....funny. Tell you what, sometimes when i am stuck on what to do i ask my gf "who do you like, Pitt or South Florida?" and just go with her response....its worked before.

Best of luck here on out and.................... DON'T TELL HER YOU WOULD HAVE WON

Or you could tell her if you listened to her you would have won a 1000. Could end up working in your favor

Well 34 would have won, lmao. I ended up going with 47 and lost, but I don't think there was any just way I would have choose 34 haha. My wife is gonna kick my ass for giving up an easy grand!

Oh man! Reminds me of a Kentucky Derby preps contest I was in two years ago. I needed to find a longshot winner in the last race, the Arkansas Derby, to earn a pair of Derby day tickets. I had settled in on two possibilities: the #1, an entry which included future champion Caleb's Posse going off at 17-1, and the #9, an Oaklawn horse named Arch Arch Arch at 25-1.

I was leaning towards the entry but asked the wife. Her direct quote was "I'd take the 9, 1's never seem to win." Well I took the entry, figuring having the extra horse couldn't hurt.

Imagine the torture of hearing the racecaller announce "And ARCH ARCH ARCH is coming on strong down the center of the track! The local horse ARCH ARCH ARCH is going to win the Arkansas Derby!!". Came very close to throwing my laptop out the window. To this day my wife will fire off an "ARCH ARCH ARCH" whenever she thinks I'm being stubborn headed.

Back