Final Recruiting Rankings

MrMulligan

Pretty much a regular
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>
<TD align=middle colSpan=3>PROSPECT COMMITMENTS</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=3>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#999999 colSpan=3 height=1>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#999999 height=6>
spacer1.gif
</TD><TD height=6>
spacer1.gif
</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#999999 height=6>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=left width="25%">School</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60>TOTAL</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=80>
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif

Commits
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=70>
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif

Commits
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60>
12998.gif
12998.gif
12998.gif

Commits
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=70>Avg Stars</TD><TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=35>
pdbase05_rdclogosmall.gif

</TD></TR><STYLE> p.divtest tr {height:22px;}</STYLE><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ededed>1</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ededed>Florida</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>27</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>4</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>16</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>7</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ededed>3.89</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#cccccc>2,959</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff>2</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Southern Cal</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>18</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>10</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>2</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>4.22</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#eeeeee>2,761</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ededed>3</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ededed>Tennessee</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>32</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>5</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>11</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>15</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ededed>3.63</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#cccccc>2,726</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff>4</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ffffff>LSU</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>26</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>2</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>18</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>3.85</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#eeeeee>2,693</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ededed>5</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ededed>Texas</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>24</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>2</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>16</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>5</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ededed>3.79</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#cccccc>2,562</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ffffff>South Carolina</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>31</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>1</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>14</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>13</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>3.42</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#eeeeee>2,190</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ededed>7</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ededed>Auburn</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>30</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>0</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>13</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>15</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ededed>3.30</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#cccccc>2,006</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff>8</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Notre Dame</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>18</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>1</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>12</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>4</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>3.72</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#eeeeee>1,932</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ededed>9</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ededed>Georgia</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>23</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>0</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>12</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#dddddd>10</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ededed>3.48</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#cccccc>1,895</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right width=8 bgColor=#ffffff>10</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Alabama</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>24</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>0</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>10</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>11</TD><TD align=middle width=70 bgColor=#ffffff>3.29</TD><TD align=middle width=35 bgColor=#eeeeee>1,790</TD></TR>
</TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Any of y'all who may have thought the DOMINANCE of the SEC was gonna be shortlived needs to check out these rankings:

7 of Top 10 Recruiting Classes SEC.......AMAZING:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Mully

I think he means that is with 32 LOL.

The max is 25 unless you have some from last year just getting qualified.

Tennessee has the trial and error approach they grab 30 to 35 and then weed out the ones that well get caught with weed or beat their girlfriend or just can't spell qualify. So technically the ranking above is not accurate. We do however get your point Mully. Well at least the SEC guys do. Sad thing is the stats of most of these stud skill players will be subdued by the OUTSTANDING defensive talent pouring into the SEC and some other conference will snatch the Heisman as usual.

and fuckin tennessee isnt one of them, very sad

Hile...everything I've read has called this Phatty Fulmer's best class ever...of course, I understand your frustration having to play (get your SEC Tittle hopes crushed early in the season by) Da Gators every year...:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

oops, must have missed them there at 3, lol.......DAMN I love Fulmer..

OH, and Mulligan....Just remember what happens to your season if Tennessee covers Dallas Baker with 4 minutes left in that gane......Your losing to the Vols 20-14

I look at the avg star rating since rivals ranking system gives you more points if you sign more players. Notice the teams with 30 signings ranking higher.

USC class is just sick.

There is a cap to the rival points however. I think they take your 23 or 24 best kids and develop a rating for those schools with 30 or so commits...

Yea i agree with horn.. southern cals talent is unmatched this year..

Im interested in seeing mallet and brantley though

Brantley?

He has a little bit of competition to overcome first..

Cam Newton is no joke

There is a cap to the rival points however. I think they take your 23 or 24 best kids and develop a rating for those schools with 30 or so commits...

Right and when 2 of the top 5 make a 10 on the ACT or a 650 on the SAT they along with the rating disappear. I can't imagine why some of these schools have a bail bondsman on staff.

Right and when 2 of the top 5 make a 10 on the ACT or a 650 on the SAT they along with the rating disappear. I can't imagine why some of these schools have a bail bondsman on staff.

Not really sure who that is a jab at. Tennessee, So Carolina, Auburn? Since those are the teams with 30recruits.

I am not sure about the quality of kids from the other schools but I know SC has more scholarships to offer this yr for whatever reasons and a few may gray-shirt.. I don't know the politics of it but there are no bad character kids coming in from what I understand..

If its a shot at Tennessee than go head, I hate orange

LSU with another top 4 class.. my guess is they will finish the year 9 - 3 yet again.. zzzz..

Back