Final MLB Total of the Season!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Well fellas....It has been a very succesful season this year. I'd like to thank all of you for the support this season and challenging me to be the best day in and day out...It's simply time for football season, this will give me 2 days of good reading and I'll make sure to come in and check some baseball threads out and throw some input in, challenge you like you were able to challenge me.

DRays/ChiSox OVER 9.5

Who woulda thought that the UNDER in Edwin Jackson's last 3 starts. Does this trend really keep up? I have a hard time believing it. Thankfully, Contreras has sucked recently and the bullpen is still absolute garbage. TB has played the OVER in 4 straight games, and the White Sox have played the OVER in there last 5. Hell, Boston put up run totals of 10,11,11, and 14 in the last 4 games, all of which would go over this total by themselves. I say let Jackson throw the shutout, 13-0 DRays....j/k but Jackson should surrender a few making this pretty easy to go over, with how beaten that Sox pen has to be.

Again, TY and BOL everyone....

Great job this season Hile. Hope to see you next year. Looking forward to your football analysis.:cheers:

With you on this one bro. Cuban is 4-0 vs. TAM lifetime but he's never been in this kind of form... just hope the ChiSox offense bothers to show up...

I dug up some numbers in favor of hile.

Chicago White Sox: (day games) The sox scores a day average of 4.20 runs but with poor fielding they score a total combined of earned and unearned runs allowed per day game of 6.16 along with a batting average of .242. Their bullpen and starting pitching surrenders 5.46 ERA per day game and a combined average of 6.16 total runs due to errors or poor fielding or whatever. Batters average against is .275 and Jose Contreras is 1-6 with a 5.47 ERA for day games.

Tampa Bay: Has a batting average for day games of .274 with a 5.11 earned scoring run average and a combined earned and unearned scoring run average of 5.29 runs per game. Tampa's starting and bullpen pitching has a 6.15 earned run average and a combined average of earned and unearned run allowance of 6.26 runs per game. While surrending a batting average of .285.

The only real bad piece of news i could find was that scott posednick may not play due to a rib injury. He has a batting average of .280 and an on base percentage of .379 with 4 RBI's over 19 games.

Really not sure what will happen. Contreras in his last 4 appearances has gone 20 innings and given up 10 runs of which 9 were earned. That does not seem bad to me. All of Jackson's recent good games were at night which argues for the over. Sox in general play under after losses. Right now I am watching but BOL Hile and Thanks for a great season :cheers:

White Sox is not capable to make a single run in this game..only hope is if tampa bay will score 10 ....Chicago suxx

LOL. They scored 5 just so they could tease us that we might cover and take away my TB side bet at the same time. It was the only way I could lose both after being up 4-0. It happens. Thanks for the work hile.

Yeah, it was quite a tease, those fuckers. Edwin Jackson goin a strong 6 was a shocker......Thanks for all the kind words fellas....College football Thursday night, I plan to have my plays finalized by tomorrow morning.

Back