FIGHTINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how old all of you Philly fans are here, but I was 1 yr old when the Cardinals won it in '82, and I always heard about the Cardinals tradition and such, but 2006 was something I will NEVER forget!!! Congrats to all Philly fans! Win the whole damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

P.S. I gave up a homer, ok a bomb, to fellow St. Louisan Ryan Howard my junior year in high school, so I feel like I helped him develop as a hitter.....ha ha ha ha
:smiley_acbe:

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

41854dfc-c495-4f13-9f34-3ec679a9ad48.jpg

Congrats ! Phillies did me well this series . Telly Moyer to take it easy its rough at his age when you break your hip. Though the way he throws it might be more dangerous standing on the mound .

This is such a great day. I will treasure this season forever. It's fate at this point. Too much has gone right for the Phils for them not to win it all IMO. Throw in some tragedy for Vic and Manuel and it just seems like the Phillies are destined to go all the way.

I was live at Dodgers stadium for games 3 and 4-----

The poor Philly fans take a lot of abuse from the Dodgers ghetto thug fans----

I had a bet on Philly in game 4, but did not wear any Philly clothing and kept quiet--

THere was these 2 Philly fans who were taking major abuse from Dodger thug fans, they were yelling at them the whole game," Phillies suck" The philly fans were scared shitless of these thugs. Then the Philly fans got pissed and said stop bothering me and watch the game---

THe Dodger thugs kept pointing to the scoreboard over and over-- Needless to say when Matt Stairs homered and they took the lead, the Dodger thugs were screwed, and the Philly fans had this smile on their faces--

A few thug fans got kicked out for throwing pop corn on Phillies fans--

There was this chick wearing Philly jerseys who was hot and had huge hooters, even the thugs threw popcorn at her.. Some fans were booing and others cheering because her tits were so nice.

been a phillies fan my whole life, all i need is for tampa to win and I will make my way over to st pete for a world series game game 6 since I will be in virgina for games 1 and 2. Unless the phillies sweep of course. :cheers:

Back