• 4/3.67 ANHELIGER vs JOHNSON o2½ -109

Let's go!

WJqDQWl.jpg

Vegas 82​

• 3/4.05 JOANDERSON BRITO +135
  • 1.37/2 JOANDERSON BRITO INSIDE DISTANCE +146
  • 3/1.76 PEARCE vs BRITO u2½ -170

1700343361629.png

• Brito will be dangerous wherever the fight goes although he does his best work with his striking. If he can dictate distance and land some of his heavy kicks, a finish may come sooner rather than later. Pierce comes off an injury that forced him to miss a huge step-up opportunity vs Bryce Mitchel. He may be a little rusty/sloppy with his takedown entries so I'll back Brito to win and finish.
chelissa-prone-jpg.183159

[4-0 +11.48u]

Vegas 82​

Main card
  • 4/1.64 MYKTYBEK OROLBAI -110
  • 4/2.22 PAYTON TALBOTT INSIDE DISTANCE -180
  • 4/1.78 AMANDA RIBAS -225
  • 3/1.68 PINHEIRO vs RIBAS o2½ -179
  • 2.33/4 JORDAN LEAVITT +172
UnVaRlc.jpeg
  • Medic will get a completely different fighting style from the debuting Mytybek Oralbai who takes the fight on 8 days' notice. Both guys will likely be willing to stand and trade. I believe the newcomer will be the more skilled striker and so long as his gas tank holds up I could see him getting it done, possibly by KO.
  • These women should prove very evenly matched, both Brazilians with a Judo background. I think Ribas will push the pace and show better for the judges and take an uneventful decision.
  • Talbott although still unproven looks to be a devastating striker with an awkward style with excellent hand speed. It's hard to lay -800 on someone so young, but I just don't see him losing today.
  • Two solid grapplers who have both shown some improvement in their striking will battle next. Leavitt will be the stronger fighter and should be able to keep the fight mostly where he wants it. Since Hooper is a definite sub-threat on the mat, I look for the "Mouse King" to keep this war standing and use his strength to bull Chase and control the fight.
8kjo0bh.jpg

[8-1 +18.47u]

Vegas 82​

Co-Main Event
  • 4/1.29 MICHAEL MORALES -311
  • 3/1.62 MATTHEWS vs MORALES o1½ 185
8SDzzuF.jpg

• Morales comes in an exciting 15-0 prospect looking to prove himself vs longtime journeyman Jake Matthews. Morales has very quick hands and the advantage standing, although Mathews has a load of experience and decent MMA striking defense. Still to win he will need to use his grappling and get the newcomer out of his comfort zone. These odds are higher than they should be but I do see the kid getting the win...Jake is hard to finish so I'll take some over as well.
sasha-luss-for-zimmermann-resort-swim-2018-12.jpg

[10-1 +21.38]
  • 4/1.21 BRENDAN ALLEN INSIDE DISTANCE -331
  • 2/1.75 CRAIG vs ALLEN o1½ -114
Great night, not giving back in the last fight although I do like the plays, just keeping it close to the vest.

165423.jpg

Back