Fight Hunger Bowl - Discussion

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
:puking:

BYU Cougars vs Washington Huskies

Anyone know what Washington pace will be with the raider QB at interim coach?

Please post any and all information on this game.

No clue on the pace but I don't see any reason that they won't try to replicate what they did all year. I hit UW hard when they played BSU early in the season. UW has regressed a bit and had some injuries but they are more talented from top to bottom than BYU by a long shot. The million dollar question(again) is do they care about this game? I would think that a senior Keith Price would like to go out with a win and although BYU has a good run defense, I see Sankey having success against them.

BYU has won 7 of 8 bowl games(they were the shits prior) and has won 3 straight vs UW. I think UW would like to reverse that trend.

It's UW or nothing for me.

I liked uw ... all things equal they are the better team on the field ,,... just think situation favors the old men

Meaning that they're older, more mature and less likely to be distracted. Wash is dealing with distraction of losing their coach and not playing in the most exciting game

Meaning that they're older, more mature and less likely to be distracted. Wash is dealing with distraction of losing their coach and not playing in the most exciting game

Unless all the Wash. players are Yag, not sure what would distract them.....coach leaving , but you have a TOP coach coming in.

I'm with mad, I've got to think that they are pretty excited for their new coach. Seniors want to go out with a win too. BYU is mature, disciplined and plays well in bowls but UW is so much faster I just don't know how BYU will keep them from scoring. BYU does have a good defense but speed is not their forte and I think Wash can exploit the secondary a bit.

Unless all the Wash. players are Yag, not sure what would distract them.....coach leaving , but you have a TOP coach coming in.

I have to diagree. The core studs of this team couldn't care any less about Petersen coming in. Price, Sankey, ASJ are all going pro. It's very possible that with a disappointing season relative to expectations that they're all looking ahead towards the NFL..Especially with Sark jumping ship.

I have to diagree. The core studs of this team couldn't care any less about Petersen coming in. Price, Sankey, ASJ are all going pro. It's very possible that with a disappointing season relative to expectations that they're all looking ahead towards the NFL..Especially with Sark jumping ship.
You may be right. One thing is for certain, BYU has a lot of fans in CA and it will be a very pro-byu crowd. At the current number I'm going to take a flyer on BYU.

Interim head coaches are 7-12 SU (5-10 SU when they aren't getting the job the following season).

0-1 this Bowl season with Bowling Green.

Back