Dodgers -135
Angels-1.5 +125
Blue Jays -1.5 +100
Twins -1.5 +125
Tigers -1.5 +100

GL to all. :shake:

I have to ask

What is FE Island?

You guys seem to know each other, and FE seems like a funny guy, but, what is FE island?

I have to ask

What is FE Island?

You guys seem to know each other, and FE seems like a funny guy, but, what is FE island?
FE is a Hall of Fame poster over at covers. FE is larger than life. (literally) FE is a really good guy. FE is CTG's most trusted poster. (1 week running)

FE is a Hall of Fame poster over at covers. FE is larger than life. (literally) FE is a really good guy. FE is CTG's most trusted poster. (1 week running)

Thanks for the response.

The guy seems like a nice guy willing to make funof himself.

Nice to see that.

good luck with your plays :cheers:

Doormat they will rule but when they meet the Saints it will be time for them to go fishing.

We will see Doormat.Should be an exciting season for both teams.:cheers:

What the hell are you doing, Drew?
Just because you got permission to start the Island thread, doesn't mean you're allowed to post your plays in it before the owner of the Island.

You better hope and pray FE isn't mad. You don't want to see an upset FE, I promise you that much.

Just because you got permission to start the Island thread, doesn't mean you're allowed to post your plays in it before the owner of the Island.

You better hope and pray FE isn't mad. You don't want to see an upset FE, I promise you that much.
FE and I have an understanding. :shake:

Don't be jealous. :shake:

The Giant has spoken.

Whatever you guys do is always cool(gag).

I just miss all the great bullshit(gag again).

Here is good too.

:shake:

I think we all miss it, but as long as youknowwho is still there, it's just not going to be fun anymore.

I like it here too.

:shake:

I saw that link you posted.......over there.

Should I go humble myself?

:hang:
no fuckin way,,dont do it,,i saw that douchebag,''just say u broke a rule and u will be free'',,id say fuck u scumbag,who the fuck do u think u are,,admit to doing what we were told,,,screw that bullshit,,no offense to mods here but cmon,really,,they are hall monitors acting like they have the power of a monarchy,,,apologize, not a fuckin chance,,,if aaaaaaaa is lucky i would only bust his head open,not completely remove it from his body,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How's the weather on the island today?

I saw that link too drew, but I actually like this site better. That really rubbed me wrong how that all went down.

GL with the card :cheers:

Is FE tailing Weezy today? I think tailing Weezy can be hazardous to your health big guy.

must be careful alex,,,tree house not very sturdy,,,islands are sometimes subject to hurricanes and such,,,may need a better built condo,'an_horse'

A guy I know laid some decent coin on "Dreaming of Anna" across the board. Dont know which race or where.

St Louis
win.gif

Back