FE's Island - 8/8/2008

The Giant

FE's Daddy
Hello friends.

I wanted to get this post up as quickly as I can, as I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting FE's plays.

FE is currently making phone calls to people in the baseball industry, trying to get that extra edge that makes him one of the top handicappers in the nation. Do you know anyone else that has their own island? I don't think you do.

FE is synonymous for two things: brutal honesty and 65-40. Those are the staples that make FE the man he is.

His plays will be up shortly.

:shake:

FE is synonymous for two things: brutal honesty and 65-40. Those are the staples that make FE the man he is.

What about FE's spectacular genatalia?

Tony is scaaary. I don't care if it's a road course or not, Smoke is a scary pick right now.

Safest play on the board is Harvick, as of now anyway.

You see that tree over there? The one thats wilting?

Yeah thats my shit on it.

Your island is dying

3-4 -0.81 today

No more giant starting FE's threads.

No more Cap invited on FE Island.

FE as mod of FE Island kicks out Cap for 7 days.

I think that's what losing a bet against Oakland does to people these days, FE. It's so shocking they lose their sensibilities.

I'm pretty sure under standard Island guidelines, your record doesn't count if someone else starts the thread.

I apologize for starting the thread, but at least your record hasn't been affected.

65-40.

:shake:

I think that's what losing a bet against Oakland does to people these days, FE. It's so shocking they lose their sensibilities.

nothing to do with that , i was just pissing around.

the day i get agressive over losing one bet is the day i stop wagering.

no fisticuffs here:shake:

but you are right. whether its todd jones or losing to a 0-10 team detroit is just a giant blower all season long:cheers:

Back