"Fedor Returns" NYE Event

mutosufan

Fiance made him quit gambling
Are you freaking kidding me? I know this has been announced for a while now, but I am just getting around to bitching about it. Fedor has turned into a circus sideshow by fighting the lizard man, the bearded woman and the 3 midgets in a handicapped match. Take a look at this monster he is fighting. I have never heard of him, which that means nothing, nor seen him fight. But he is has to be just a sideshow fighter. Rumor has it that muay thai knees are not permitted. If that is true, that is pathetic. The next rule will be you are not allowed to hit Fedor. He is a POS too. I am a little loose lately with my POS comments, but I have been running into quite a few lately.

Yarennoka!: ‘Fedor Returns’ New Year’s Eve show up next

<SMALL class=metadata></SMALL>
fedor_choi_pic.JPG

No rest for weary MMA fans.
If UFC 79: “Nemesis” and the IFL Grand Prix Finals didn’t quench your thirst for combat sports this weekend then there’s still more to come.
Yarennoka! — also known as “Fedor Returns” — will be broadcast live on the HDNet network at 6 a.m. ET on Monday, December 31. It’s super early, however, there’s no excuse not to set the DVR today if you receive the HDNet network.
The New Year’s Eve show will take place at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. Pride FC Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko will headline the show against the gigantic Korean, Hong Man Choi.
Here’s the complete line up:
  • Fedor Emelianenko vs. Hong Man Choi
  • Shin’ya Aoki vs. Bu-Kyung Jung
  • Hidehiko Hasegawa vs. Hayato “Mach” Sakurai
  • Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Kazuo Misaki
  • Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Gilbert Melendez
  • Murilo Bustamante vs. Makoto Takimoto
  • Luiz Azeredo vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
  • Mike Russow vs. Roman Zentsov
Nice line up of fights, which would have been made even better if Gesias “JZ Calvan” Calvancante was going up against Aoki as originally thought.
Regardless, there are some great fighters competing on this card. Catch it if you can.

HONG MAN CHOI VS. FEDOR EMELIANENKO
ROUND 1 — Emelianenko shoots early, but Choi collapses on his opponent for the takedown. Choi tries to throw some punches, but Emelianenko grabs an arm and nearly finished it. The fighters are back on their feet. Emelianenko lunges with a left and tries to take down his opponent, but Choi again collapses on top of him. Choi starts to throw some punches, but Emelianenko again grabs an arm and torques it for the submission. Choi is forced to tap out.

Fedor Emelianenko def. Hong Man Choi via submission (arm bar) at 1:49 of the first round.

:36_11_6:

prob wont last long
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3QzX1ZadJM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3QzX1ZadJM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How can Fedor be proud?

Can he go to the locker room and look at himself in the mirror and say, "way to go"?

If big boy knew how to defend subs from the guard, he had a chance due solely to his size.

POS Fedor

<OBJECT class=inlineimg id=TFclick366318757 title="Big Grin" codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0 height=350 alt="" width=728 data=data:application/x-oleobject;base64,IGkzJfkDzxGP0ACqAGhvEzwhRE9DVFlQRSBIVE1MIFBVQkxJQyAiLS8vVzNDLy9EVEQgSFRNTCA0LjAgVHJhbnNpdGlvbmFsLy9FTiI+DQo8SFRNTD48SEVBRD4NCjxNRVRBIGh0dHAtZXF1aXY9Q29udGVudC1UeXBlIGNvbnRlbnQ9InRleHQvaHRtbDsgY2hhcnNldD13aW5kb3dzLTEyNTIiPg0KPE1FVEEgY29udGVudD0iTVNIVE1MIDYuMDAuNjAwMC4xNjU0NCIgbmFtZT1HRU5FUkFUT1I+PC9IRUFEPg0KPEJPRFk+DQo8UD4mbmJzcDs8L1A+PC9CT0RZPjwvSFRNTD4NCg== border=0 classid="clsid:D</OBJECT>
Monday, December 31, 2007 at 1:00 pm
Fedor Emelianenko: Fight with Randy Couture “Will Take Place”

Posted by MMA Junkie on December 31, 2007 at 1:00 pm ET
Randy Couture wants the fight. Fedor Emeliananeko wants it too. And according to the top-ranked Russian fighter, he fully expects the heavyweight battle to happen sometime soon.
While being interviewed for Monday’s “Yarennoka!” event in Japan, Emeliananeko was asked about the likelihood of him facing Couture in the next year. Couture, the UFC’s heavyweight champion, resigned from the organization in October but has recently stated that he wants to fight Emeliananeko. The 44-year-old UFC hall-of-famer says it’s the one final thing he wants to accomplish before he retires.
Emelianenko loves the idea.
“I respect him very much, and it’s going to be a great honor to fight with him,” Emelianenko said in the interview. “I would also like to wait for that opportunity.“
So Emelianenko, who recently signed a non-exclusive deal with the restructured M-1 Global organization, expects it to happen?
“Yes, I think so,” he said. “The fight will take place.“
Emeliananeko (27-1) defeated 7-foot-2, 360-pound Hong Man Choi (1-1) with a first-round arm-bar submission at today’s New Year’s Eve event at the Saitama Super Arena.
Couture (16-8), who last defeated Gabriel Gonzaga at UFC 74 in August, resigned from UFC two months ago citing a lack of respect from UFC officials, issues over his pay, and the UFC’s inability to sign Emeliananeko to a contract. He plans to leave the UFC once his fight (July 2008) and employment (October 2008) contracts expire, though UFC President Dana White has continually stated that the fight contract doesn’t expire until Couture fulfills the terms of the deal.

well I have to pay some respect to Fedor after all he owned Crocop, nothing he could have done.

Back