February 20th Wednesday

Love it. Blackhawks are a hot mess defensively and in net but have crazy firepower. Get it tonight, Coach.

Yup, my first NHL bet all year (was late to the party with the 1periods). My only other bet was preseason...also an over between these two teams (admittedly bet it because I was there).

next 2-3 weeks are the best in hockey by far for me over the last 10+years...After the allstar break until St Patty's day is a money maker

Yup, my first NHL bet all year (was late to the party with the 1periods). My only other bet was preseason...also an over between these two teams (admittedly bet it because I was there).

Jump on the Wagon BAR...I've been as average as average can be this year in College hoops, I'm glad I can still find a few winners on the ice...I had a hell of a run Nov-Dec been in a bit of a lull the last 4-6 weeks...looking forward to baseball this year, will start in on MLB SP in about a week. Will be interested to see what kind of lines the books are going to offer this year, if they offer totals again buckle the fuck up

Jump on the Wagon BAR...I've been as average as average can be this year in College hoops, I'm glad I can still find a few winners on the ice...I had a hell of a run Nov-Dec been in a bit of a lull the last 4-6 weeks...looking forward to baseball this year, will start in on MLB SP in about a week. Will be interested to see what kind of lines the books are going to offer this year, if they offer totals again buckle the fuck up
Will do and looking forward to it.

Back