Fe Island - 8/6/2008

Good luck to you today.

I'm surprised there are still books open taking your business, after that incredible 65-40 dominant run that hasn't been seen by a handicapper in years.

Cleveland blowing that game in the 9th might really hurt, because the other games all look bad.

0-7 day on the Horizon?

:crap_on_face:

I need two dogs to come in to basicallty break even at worst.

I thought I had one in the bag. I have a very bad feeling now about the rest of the day.

I think it was the curse of Mayor McCheese. I change avatars and then give up 6 runs in the 9th the first game after doing it.

The Mayor is back now.

Help me gambling gods.

me likeeee chesse,,,,:crap_on_face:,,i have a feelin shit on face guy is gonna be used alot today,,,i already used himfor cin/mil over,,plus i have balt:10_16_2:,,,,cmon pitt and minny:drinking:

JWK and FE must have had a problem elsewhere in Aug 2007 that we both joined here the same time and then never posted after that.

FE is posting here exclusively now.

Hello JWK.

I'm thinking about moving my baseball picks over to this site. Can I bring my record with me or will I get trounced by a gang of internet tough guys if I do?

its all out war over at blankets,,,,tarheel just got boxed for quoting me,,,haha,,,check out pj's thread ,,unreal,,,this place will be crowded very soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is my new home,,,post at will here,,,,,:cheers:,,,,,u got my email add right dhop?,,im still in fla

its all out war over at blankets,,,,tarheel just got boxed for quoting me,,,haha,,,check out pj's thread ,,unreal,,,this place will be crowded very soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is my new home,,,post at will here,,,,,:cheers:,,,,,u got my email add right dhop?,,im still in fla

Yeah, somebody started a bunch of shit and then went to a Phillies game - unbelievable. :tiphat:

Yeah, that's over with. I was already done there anyway.

I did raise to make a few points, so at least I got to do that.

Anyway, at CTG FE is now 11-9 +5.00 after today's 2-4 -0.95 day

I knew that Cleveland moose was going to lead to a losing day.

Luckily, Pitt came up big as a huge dog.

Giant said if I was going to flip I should have done it at like 8pm.

As it turned out, I just happened to go into the WL site to tell you I was dropping out of the contest and I saw I couldn't post, then I noticed everyone with rehab tags.

When I saw Giant had one I went nuts.

That guy was really proud of his spotless record.

FE's golfers for this weekend are Phil, Westwood, Appleby, Harrington, Furyk, Singh and Goosen.

If any win FE triples up.

There is no one hitting the ball from tee to green better than Singh right now. Watching him putt is painful to watch though.

He should have won last week by 6 or 7.

:popcorn:

good job of keeping everything that happened on covers, on covers.

where its supposed to be.

not on here.

good job of keeping everything that happened on covers, on covers.

where its supposed to be.

not on here.

You know the deal anyway, same old tired story.

You guys are good to us, you can expect the same in return. :shake:

Back