FCS Quarterfinals

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week the bullsheet went 3-3 FCS was 3-0 FBS was 0-3

Season record now 125-105-3 FCS 72-45 FBS 52-60-3

That doesn't add up, but at this point I'm not going to chase down the discrepancy.

This week I am playing Kennesaw St pk v Sam Houston.

Lean all 3 double digit favs, but much prefer to be on the dog, and those leans are tepid ones.

ADDING So Dakota St ML +130 v J Madison

Last edited:
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Want to thank all the great cappers in here for their picks and insight. Quick question about Kennesaw state tonight. I’m showing them as +6, in your picks Bull you had them as pk. Is the +6 the right spread? Thanks and GL.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Want to thank all the great cappers in here for their picks and insight. Quick question about Kennesaw state tonight. I’m showing them as +6, in your picks Bull you had them as pk. Is the +6 the right spread? Thanks and GL.
Early in the week it was Sam Houston -3 1/2. I never saw six. That could have been the opening number, don’t know because I don’t jump on openers. When I bet the game yesterday, it was “pick”. If you can get 6, obviously I like that.
A final thought, if the current number is indeed Kenn +6, then that almost has to mean that there most important player, most likely QB, is o u t. So tread carefully. I am locked in at pick. GL

The line has been fluctuating back & forth all week, especially today. I saw it at -3 this morning, back up to 6 this afternoon, down to 4.5 & now back to 5.5 at 5dimes.

Early in the week it was Sam Houston -3 1/2. I never saw six. That could have been the opening number, don’t know because I don’t jump on openers. When I bet the game yesterday, it was “pick”. If you can get 6, obviously I like that.
A final thought, if the current number is indeed Kenn +6, then that almost has to mean that there most important player, most likely QB, is o u t. So tread carefully. I am locked in at pick. GL

Thx for the info, yeah I saw 6 this am then was down to 4.5 and before game saw 5.5 on 5dimes. Since I wasn’t sure of the QB didn’t play it too heavy

Tim. Admittedly I haven’t seen SDSU but they come from the best conference and without going upstairs and checking my voluminous records, weren’t they the ones who inflicted the one loss on NDS U ? I think their big game record is good. Beat So Dakota badly to give them their first loss as I recall. Coach has been around a long time. I like that. And I thought I could see vs Weber last week that JMU could be beaten. Are they ‘due ‘ to lose? Two good teams, I like the + money at the ML in a game where both teams are good and yes, either can win. I think the numbers have changed and my guess is that NDSU impressive game last night had a lot to do with that. We shall see at 4:30. It beats Bears v Lions
GL to you.

Tim. Admittedly I haven’t seen SDSU but they come from the best conference and without going upstairs and checking my voluminous records, weren’t they the ones who inflicted the one loss on NDS U ? I think their big game record is good. Beat So Dakota badly to give them their first loss as I recall. Coach has been around a long time. I like that. And I thought I could see vs Weber last week that JMU could be beaten. Are they ‘due ‘ to lose? Two good teams, I like the + money at the ML in a game where both teams are good and yes, either can win. I think the numbers have changed and my guess is that NDSU impressive game last night had a lot to do with that. We shall see at 4:30. It beats Bears v Lions
GL to you.
Thanks Bull and yes they were the ones that knocked off NDST who had 5 TO in that game. I kind of agree with your thought that JMU could be beaten after the Weber gm. I was surprised though when I looked at that box and saw statistically how much JMU dominated, but it seemed like they somehow kept Weber in the game either by giving up occasional plays to sustain drives or not being able to convert key third downs. Matchup wise I kind of feel like JMU can run the ball on SDST and overall have the better defense. SDST though can make some plays in the passing game and did play the hardest schedule of all the FCS quarterfinalists. Should be a good one. Thanks for your input.

Back