FCS Play I Love

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Montana -6.5 vs Coastal Carolina
The boys from the beach travel all the way to Missoula to play a better more physical team in temperatures ranging from -6 to -10. They've never seen anything like this IMO and that coupled with long travel, playing against a better team and a huge HFA for Montana makes me love this. My line would be a TD higher

Like it, tailing. It's that cold right now in CO, really cold. Have a hard time thinking these Carolina players will be used to anything close to this. They probably haven't been in Missoula more than a day, right?

Like it, tailing. It's that cold right now in CO, really cold. Have a hard time thinking these Carolina players will be used to anything close to this. They probably haven't been in Missoula more than a day, right?

They arrived 48 hours before kickoff

Montana -6.5 vs Coastal Carolina
The boys from the beach travel all the way to Missoula to play a better more physical team in temperatures ranging from -6 to -10. They've never seen anything like this IMO and that coupled with long travel, playing against a better team and a huge HFA for Montana makes me love this. My line would be a TD higher

me to

GL Dwight

-36 with wind chill according to Pack Man last night. I'm wondering if some of these Horry County boys will freeze to death. Seriously.

Looks that way

I was fortunate to catch it at the right time I suppose. Good value...now let's just hope it's a winner

Back