FCS Championship. Why not?

I live 5 minutes from the stadium and will likely go to the game. I'd love everyone's opinion that follows Fcs. Tailed some of the regular fcs bettors here this year so you know who you are. Get dem thoughts up!

NDST 6 and 53. Would have been great if they would have played this on prime time and different day then the NFL Divisionals.

Last edited:
Appears to be an evenly matched, same conference, potentially epic game as NDST goes for 4 in a row. What does one think when it opens at 3.5 and rockets to 7 early in the week? Weather is good. Its hard to not take the points but this team is a machine.

Appears to be an evenly matched, same conference, potentially epic game as NDST goes for 4 in a row. What does one think when it opens at 3.5 and rockets to 7 early in the week? Weather is good. Its hard to not take the points but this team is a machine.

Dont get confused though, it didn't open at cris or vegas at 3.5 then move to 6/6.5 it opened at BOL wit soft ass low limits. at 7 I might have to bite and then fuck wit some live ingame myself. Public is on ndsu an I understand why

I live 5 minutes from the stadium and will likely go to the game. I'd love everyone's opinion that follows Fcs. Tailed some of the regular fcs bettors here this year so you know who you are. Get dem thoughts up!

You should go. It will be a great football game. Post some pics. Have fun.

Lean the dog and the under here.......both teams from power football Missouri Valley Conference, NDSU struggled vs dual threat Coastal Carolina. Both teams can run the ball and keep clock moving.

Guessing crowd will be dominated by NDSU as it has been the last 3 years and it seems I could name about 1000 people that I know that are down there.....so not too many people left in ND! Ha

Back