Favorite Play

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Oakland ml and various levels of AL RL
Why? They are a terrible day team. Tomorrow they will be playing Outman with a 5.06 day era and a 6.48 era last 3 who is a leftie when last 10 Seattle is hitting 381 against lefties against Chris who impresses me in a day game. Being swept twice in a row this year sound fun? Maybe not.
Washburn poped last time. he is 35 years old and he had had 4 good games and then POP. 6 runs. call it the darkside but really its just returning to form. He is 7-13 last 20 at home and has lost his last 2 home games to Oakland. Cathill is a young guy. He pops and he says I got nothing and i need to make BIG money pitching and goes out and gets the job done. Washburn is old with a lot of money and self pity. Last year at Safeco he was 2-7 on decisions with a era of 5.40. In night games he was 4-13 with a 5.40 era. This is a night game at Safeco and I am betting he goes down Hard.

Have jumped off Pitt and ON CINN. Why? Looked at Cinn game logs and saw
On the 13th play and win at Bucks
On the 14th play and win at Bucks
On the 17th play and win at Houston but lose the next day then win the next 2 at Houston,
Win on the 22 and 23 at the Cubs.
now they win the first game at Pitt
Its a Saturday. Sportsnetwork shows day of week records for many Years. This year reds are better but not a lot. Go back and the Reds stay good for what seems forever and Pitt is garbage.
Last season Pitt beat Cinn 9-6. My guess is they remember that.
Someone might say about the consecutive win angle. DUH, they are 8-3 on the road so of course you see that. EXACTLY

Another change. Just staying off the game. Cueto goes tomorrow fior Cinn and Karstens for Pitt. For better or worse real positional argument for Pitt. Just going watch the game play out.

Now i am totally confused. The Bucks come in Monday. Pitt will find it very hard to win tomorrow so they HAVe to concentrate on the Game today. Pretty silly but going back to Pitt. Glad the vig is cheap on this game..

Don't try to outthink yourself and stick with your original decision.

If the game is too hard to decide which way then sit it out like you mentioned.

Either way, Best of Luck.

In McCarthy's last 18 home starts he has given up 37 runs. In Contreras's last 6 road starts he has given up 37 runs. Neither team is worth betting for the game but McCarthy first 5 minus 23 cents gets my money.

In McCarthy's last 18 home starts he has given up 37 runs. In Contreras's last 6 road starts he has given up 37 runs. Neither team is worth betting for the game but McCarthy first 5 minus 23 cents gets my money.

interesting Tuck.

In 2 of the games Contreras has pitched and blown up in, he seems to go off somewhere around the 5th-6th inning

detroit (4er,5r): 2 runs in 5th, 3 runs in 6th
Balt (6er): 2runs in 3rd, 2 runs in 5th, 2 runs in 6th

My guess is that his old ass tires out but he hasn't been that bad prior to the 5th inning

Tampa ml? Charts mean nothing. These teams are like heavyweights that haul off and knock the other team out. Looking at Boston in tampa I see last 20 they are 6-14. i see periods where they lose 7 in a row there. Last 4 games Tampa has scored 25 runs and given up 14. Boston has given up 33 and scored 16. Advantage Tampa who has been dominant last year in this rivalry. Lot of guys from Tampa have hit Wakefield. Reverse is not true. I like having the best of it so I favor young players over old ones.

I think also working in Texas' favor tonight is that McCarthy might have a little extra motivation facing the team that traded him away for Danks. Especially with Danks going for the Sox tomorrow have to think McCarthy will want to come out with a big effort tonight.

Made a mistake last night with Minn under. Might not be a mistake tonight with better values. Perkins is 2-1 su at home this year and has gone under all 3 and 4 straight. He has gone 24 innings and given up 4 runs. Bannister has gone 13 innings and given up 1 run. Under umpire. Playing game and first half under.
first 5 under 5 minus 20 cents and game 9 minus 5 cents.

Have been right on the Brewer games the last 2 nights. Nothing today. Nothing on Dodgers. Dodgers are worth this price but Wolf--? Maybe not. My favorite bet is Oakland but seem to have a few more. GL

E.T.G. Remember I listed road games. Just checked the last 5. He lost all 5 and usually gave up many runs. Saw 1 game where he only gave up 2. Bottom line is based on at least his last 5 road games the other team is 5-0 and they are charging 23 cents. GL

By the way, no issue on my favorite bet Sunday. Yankees 2 units minus 2.5. Nut talks about the Yanks being lucky at home on Saturday. They are now 2-4 at home last 6 on Saturday. On SUNDAY they are 17 of 20 and 10 of the last 11. Like destiny Yanks lose to a child of Anaheim today but tomorrow Mr Saunders comes. Just read a discussion on him at Yahoo from Rotowire. Turns out he is a disaster waiting to happen. It happens tomorrow.

Back