Favorite part of Week 1

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
My favorite part of Week 1 was undoubtedly the predictable atrocious performance of Jameis Winston. Making it even better was the efficient manner in which Mariota took care of business. I know its only one week, but i've seen nothing to make me believe that Winston is going to be a solid NFL QB. Glennon should be starting there (and thats not praise for Glennon, just the fact that he has shown he can make a simple pass). I rarely shit on players in week one of their NFL careers, but this made me quite happy.

Anyone else got any favorite's from week 1 thus far?

Tennessee destroying Tampa was my fave, just awesome to see the top two QBs in the draft go at it and one dominate...Winston pick6 on pass numero uno was priceless

As a fan, Cards offense looked great in the first half and when they needed to in the second half...I remember going a fuck ton of games in a row when I first moved here that they didn't score a TD on their first possession, think it was 40 some games in a row. Nice that's a distant memory.

Adding... Next favorite thing.. AP wondering if he should physically abuse bridgewater Bc he plays qb like a child

Adding... Next favorite thing.. AP wondering if he should physically abuse bridgewater Bc he plays qb like a child

no idea why he wasn't utilized more yesterday outside of management letting their egos get in the way to send a message...

his third run, he carried 5 niners in his back and went from +3 yards to a first down...his legs looked fresh

how about miami and the opening drive (i think) of second half?

believe they drove to FG territory, then strip sack, and then 5 men chasing the pig skin which turned out to be a 50 yad fumble recovery by the skins lol

Back