The Farm

Sports Apothecary
Posted YTD (86-72-3) +35.568 units

Indiana/Miami under 201 (2x)

GL TO ALL'an_horse'

Last edited:
MemphisFan..
Not many reasons.
Indiana ending a four game road stint ready to get on the plane without Tinsley and O'Neal which is no suprise. But in the absence of his sore pussy also went the majority of their defense, which does not help my cause for this game. The Pacers as I mentioned above ready to go home and prepare for the Motown Monsters who handed them a home loss on New Year's Eve Eve Eve.

Miami with their best season ever at 8-33 with a devasting loss to the Spurs at home for thier 15th straight loss in their mind. Very fresh. With speculation of Nasty and retirement and salary cap...Just simply distracting in my eyes..Also they have Boston at home next in the back of thier minds and wondering how many dozens of points the men in green are going to drop on them..

Like I said, not many reasons.. But really the only think I like at first glance.

BOL

GL farm. Not sure I like it cus as memphis fan says, neither plays much defense, but maybe the Heat will work it slow...and they certainly aren't breaking any scoring records this year...

:36_11_6:

MemphisFan..
Not many reasons.
Indiana ending a four game road stint ready to get on the plane without Tinsley and O'Neal which is no suprise. But in the absence of his sore pussy also went the majority of their defense, which does not help my cause for this game. The Pacers as I mentioned above ready to go home and prepare for the Motown Monsters who handed them a home loss on New Year's Eve Eve Eve.

Miami with their best season ever at 8-33 with a devasting loss to the Spurs at home for thier 15th straight loss in their mind. Very fresh. With speculation of Nasty and retirement and salary cap...Just simply distracting in my eyes..Also they have Boston at home next in the back of thier minds and wondering how many dozens of points the men in green are going to drop on them..

Like I said, not many reasons.. But really the only think I like at first glance.

BOL

Sometimes first glance is the best way to cap, I'm constantly over analyzing games.

I'm not sure Miami could hit 100 in an empty gym, which definitely makes the U tempting. Look ahead is a definate angle, my only concern is that since it's a Saturday (day game) they might be more focused than a normal 7PM start. Then again, this could also play into the hands of the U, Indy might have been out on the town last night (Friday night in Miami, hello..)

I'm torn really. BoL.

Sometimes first glance is the best way to cap, I'm constantly over analyzing games.

I'm not sure Miami could hit 100 in an empty gym, which definitely makes the U tempting. Look ahead is a definate angle, my only concern is that since it's a Saturday (day game) they might be more focused than a normal 7PM start. Then again, this could also play into the hands of the U, Indy might have been out on the town last night (Friday night in Miami, hello..)

I'm torn really. BoL.

BOL with whatever you end up playing MemphisFan:cheers:

Back