WR - AJ Green
WR - Odell Beckham Jr
RB - Matt Forte
RB - Andre Ellington
TE - Jimmy Graham
WR/TE - Denard Robinson (WR eligible)
K - Phil Dawson
BN - Doug Baldwin, Justin Hunter, Terrance Williams, Kyle Rudolph, Knile Davis
6 IDPS - Im carrying 7, still have 2 bye weeks to deal with next week.

My record is 4-5. Current 8th place and unlucky having the 2nd most points Scored Against me. Injuries definitely played a role in my record as my 2nd and WR/TE spot has been a carousel all year. Have owned Shorts, Allen Robinson, Moncreif, Davante Adams, etc, its been bad. This is a critical week for me to get back on track.

The 4th through 7th place teams are all 5-4, but I have outscored 6th and 7th by 91.8 and 103.9 respectively. Remaining Schedule against 6th, 7th, 11th and 12th place teams. Given my situation, I think I should make the playoffs.

I have a a few questions :

Kyle Rudolph - Do yall think Rudolph can be equivalent to a WR2 once he returns?

Basically, even though I dont like Denard b/c of his lack of receptions, he has shown me enough to appear to be a reliable WR/TE.

Potential Lineup :
QB - Wilson
WR - Green, Denard
RB - Forte, Ellington
TE - Graham
WR/TE - Rudolph or 2nd WR.

Knile Davis - benefitted earlier in the year but is he worth holding on to? At this point I dont see it.

Davante Adams - Would you drop D. Baldwin, T Will, Justin Hunter or Knile Davis for him. Maybe I'm blindly believing in him but I think he is about to take off. This being a keeper league, I am interested in picking up Adams (Cobb FA next year) and even Moncrief (Wayne and Nicks) up ASAP.

Hope that wasn't too much, probably overthinking here.

i went ahead and picked him up.

anyone have thoughs on Rudolph - is it a pipe dream to think I can use him like a reliable WR2 and have Denard in my WR 2 as a 3rd RB?

How good is antonio brown in that league with ppr and return yards... awesome.

I think i'd get rid of rudolph

return yards are pretty minimal since the rule change, but I imagine Antonio Brown gets atleast 1.5-2 pts extra - 33 return yards = 1 pt, return TD = 10 pts.

Return Yards were more important when you actually had a chance to return kickoffs. Guys like Leodis McKelvin were sought after guys since they were starters who returned, im sure there were others but I always had that guy on my radar.

thanks for the input fellas. appreciate it.

Back