Fantasy Playoff Pool Interest?

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
I've been running a pool with friends, and/or friend of friends since 2017.

We typically get anywhere from 11-25 people to do it, here's the premise.

EACH week you fill out a new starting roster of QB - RB/RB - WR/WR/WR - TE. When you select a player, you no longer can use that player for the future. Ie. If you take Tom Brady in the wildcard round, he can never be selected for future week rosters (so if the Bucs make the superbowl, you better have strategically kept your AFC superbowl teams QB available, or else you'll be rostering a backup who will most likely get you 0 points).

On top of selecting a new roster each week, you are allowed to designate one player as a CAPTAIN, captains earn 1.5x the fantasy points scored. The twist, is a specific position can only be captained ONCE. So if you captain Tom Brady Wildcard Weekend, you can't captain the QB position in future weeks (through the 4 weeks, you will have selected each position once, Qb/Rb/Wr and Te.

Scoring:
All tds = 6 points
10 yards rush/rec= 1 point
25 yards pass = 1 point
1 reception = 1 point
Fumbles lost/ints = -2 points

All picks are sent to me via Text/Email/Fb Msg, and I reveal all selections prior to Saturday 4:30pm kick-off in a shared google spreadsheet for all to view. (and will share prior to confirmation if some want to see how it's set up). I do send my picks/time stamps to atleast one participating member as well.

We try to pay out the 4 weekly high scores, and at least 1st/2nd place... but that'll be fluid depending on total entries.

I may have missed something, or was unclear, so please feel free to ask questions! But if anyone is interested, let me know!

Omg! I'm sorry I didn't see this.... I wish I was able to get you in, it's a fan favorite among my friends.

I know it's a long way from here but please come in next year!
No sweat, wish I had replied sooner. Enjoy the contest and hope you win some $.

Back