Fantasy NBA

Yep $100 was the buy in. I’d be interested in raising it but we’ll prob get more people at that price point.

Tdot, inspectakah? They’re always in.

Play2win?

Hey guys.

My friend, who was in the league last year, White Chocolate is looking to do this again but wants to go roto and up the price to $150 - $200.

I'm not sure if he wants to run it or have me? I'll have more details soon.

Passthemeatballs and Boom Boom Pau were also in the league last year from this group of friends. I believe they've found a couple more who would be interested but we would still a few.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I’d be up for sticking with the head to head format and would be up for more money to buy in

I’d rather H2H. Not sure if I want to go up on the buy-in. In the middle of wedding planning so likely wouldn’t be paying attention as much.

Some folks who have been in the league in past years are read this thread. Are you guys in?

Worm1120

scarf31

Llyoyd Braun

Ljc

Grind 4

Im in but not too crazy about more than $100. Did it casually last year bc you all needed a few people.

I backed out because it didn't seem like it was going to happen. The automatic team renewal thing is misleading and not sure we had enough?

I’m technically commish but can pass it to someone else. I honestly don’t even remember being commish, maybe a co-commish.

Just don’t have time to organize this thing

Anyone interested in joining a competitive roto league? Need a couple. Commissioner played a couple of years in the CTG league.

Back