Fantasy Football Week 17 and how different platforms are handling....

So if you were playing for championship you lose players from Monday and score stays as it was Monday morning

@B.A.R. - anything from Yahoo? our CTG still has to be decided for 3rd place. open to suggestions.

@B.A.R. - anything from Yahoo? our CTG still has to be decided for 3rd place. open to suggestions.
I put this in your other thread, mogo:

I would think wait and see if that game is rescheduled. There are so many thoughts/theories floating around, no one knows what's going to happen. If it is not resumed, you could split the third-place money, or, take the respective players' points from their Wk 18 games (at least that way, it's decided on the field). Might have to be done manually. My 2 cents.

I don't have any Yahoo leagues so haven't seen any messages.

ESPN is still waiting.

I know an independent platform that is counting the week as official BUT leaving it open for a possible conclusion that a commish can then decide on.

My brother asked me what he should do. My opinion is that it's the luck of the draw, no different than when your guy gets hurt in the first qtr. Sucks, is a bad beat, blah, blah, blah, but them's the breaks, you lose.

Back