Fantasy Football Trade

GridironGems

The Mel Kiper of CTG
I got this trade proposed to me today and not sure what to do. Standard scoring

He wants to give me Isiah Crowell and Demaryius Thomas for Jeremy Maclin and Jonathan Stewart

Toss up to me...thoughts?

ill just use this trade

In a keeper league where we can keep 3 players and we lose draft picks based on where they were drafted the previous year and how they performed

I traded : Antonio Brown, Melvin Gordon and a 6th round pick
I got: Ezekiel Elliot and Brandon Cooks

ill just use this trade

In a keeper league where we can keep 3 players and we lose draft picks based on where they were drafted the previous year and how they performed

Straight up I think you lose the trade by a bit, but with the pick added in, I would say it is an even trade at worst.

ill just use this trade

How does it work with how a player performed and which draft pick you lose? Sounds interesting.

Zeke is a nice thing to have long-term, but trading Brown is not something i would do ever

How does it work with how a player performed and which draft pick you lose? Sounds interesting.

If they are in top 10 (fantasy points for position)you lose the draft pick +3. 11-20 you lose the draft pick +2. Anything outside of that you lose the draft pick +1.

So just as an example let's say you get some guy in the 12th rd and they are the best-10th wr in the league. You would lose your 9th rd pick the following year. If you are in the position where you at just keeping your 1st rd pick from last year, you just lose your 1st for the year. If you are in the position where 2 of your keepers are 1st rd picks, you lose your first and second rd picks. We do not allow for you to use 1,2 and 3.

Zeke is a nice thing to have long-term, but trading Brown is not something i would do ever

AB was tough for me to give up. I am pretty strong at WR tho and I have a feeling AB will continue to be solid but not great. I had Gordon and Gore as my RB which is terrible. I needed some strength at RB. Also playing for the future

Back