Fantasy Football Question

wolverine5767

Pretty much a regular
I am in a one player keeper league.

I am most likely keeping Marshawn Lynch. I also have Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Drew Brees or Maurice Jones Drew that could be my keeper instead of Lynch.

I side with Lynch cause of his upside for the future and Buffalo's pending week schedule this year.

Would you keep Lynch out of what I have to choose from?

Also, most likely with my fourth pick overall, I will have Braylon Edwards, Terrel Owens, Frank Gore, Jamal Lewis, Clinton Portis as the top picks available to me with the Fourth overall pick.

Who would draft from the above mentioned players?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew Brees, I'm pretty biased though. It doesnt really look like RB is a weakness for you but I know nothing about keeper leagues.

The format of your league might be worth knowing. But assuming you start 2 RB's, you gotta keep Lynch and draft either Gore or Portis. That gives you 2 stud RB's with #1 capabilities.

I'd probably take Portis over Gore because I really like all the weapons Washington has on offense. In SF, it's pretty much just Gore playing behind a question mark at QB. Either way, all the rankings have Portis and Gore pretty much even. Both should be solid #1 RB's.

yea if its RB RB WR WR flex with standard points (no ppr) then portis is your guy.

if its RB RB WR WR WR flex, i'd go with TO

if its PPR i'd go with TO or wayne

New wrinkle to this, would you draft Stephen Jackson with the 4th pick? Like I said before it's a keeper league, and the guy with Jackson is probably keeping Grant instead because of Jackson's hold out.

By the way our draft is way early, TODAY!!!

New wrinkle to this, would you draft Stephen Jackson with the 4th pick? Like I said before it's a keeper league, and the guy with Jackson is probably keeping Grant instead because of Jackson's hold out.

By the way our draft is way early, TODAY!!!

Jackson has value in this spot. I'd take him, but the situation is scary.:cheers:

I'd still draft Jackson over Gore or Portis. Portis did not look great last night IMO.

Hopefully he will come around...If he can stay healthy he will be a top 5 back IMO....The skins new offense will keep them from stacking the box and portis should get plenty of yards.

Yea trout, I mean, the Skins other backs, Mason and Betts, have looked great in the offense. Also think that Zorn being less predictable in the run zone will open some holes for Portis.

Just didn't like what I saw last night. Not enough for me to downgrade portis, but enough that I'm not rushing to take him over Gore...

gore before portis?

You know besides Faulk no rb in Martz's system has had over 1400 total yards....That's scary enough for me to pick portis before him...I think Gore and Portis are unknowns this year...God i Hope I don't get the 6 pick or something near there.....

Back