Fantasy Football Keeper Question

kdo.

Pretty much a regular
Who would you rather keep? 10-team 2-QB

Gronk > forfeit 4th round
or
Jordan Matthews > forfeit 18th round

Gronk is without Brady for the first 4 weeks, but he's first/second round value and the healthiest he's ever been and reliable TEs are slim. Jordan Matthews could have a huge breakout year and there's a lot of value there. Maclin was Chip's #1 receiver last year and put up career numbers. What do you guys think? Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Who is Jordan Matthews...?

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I was leaning Gronk. Question wasn't who is the better player, but which keeper has more value in respects to the pick I would have to forfeit. My strategy with keeping Jordan Matthews would be getting 4th/5th round value for nothing essentially and being able to use higher round picks for other players. Might even have a chance to grab Gronk depending on what players the other teams will be keeping/what picks they would be forfeiting. 2-QB league, as well, so a lot of QBs will be taken fairly early.

we understand how fantasy works. The value of getting a first rounder in the 4th round is greater than the value of getting a 4th rounder in the 18th.

Back