Fanduel/draftkings week 8

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Seems like we all did pretty well last week.

Here is my team, let me know what you guys think.

QB
Philip Rivers
SD @ BALthis Sunday 1pm EST

RB
Lamar Miller
MIA @ NEthis Thursday 8:25pm EDT

RB
Danny Woodhead

WR
Odell Beckham Jr.
NYG @ NOthis Sunday 1pm EST

WR
Antonio Brown
PIT v CINthis Sunday 1pm EST

WR
Eric Decker
NYJ @ OAKthis Sunday 4:05pm EST

TE
Crockett Gillmore
BAL v SDthis Sunday 1pm EST

K
Greg Zuerlein
STL v SFthis Sunday 1pm EST

D
Atlanta Falcons
ATL v TB

One thing I like to do is look at what hte lines are telling us. The lines are saying that the SD/Balty game will be close. It is a west coast team going east, and you knwo Balty is not going to score a ton, so basically the line tells us the Chargers are likely going to struggle. Therefore, I may not want two of them in my lineup.

Rivers has been raking, Woodhead too.

Balt secondary is the worst.

I wouldn't chase the woodhead points, especially on fanduel with only .5 ppr. The upside just isn't there, 7 of his catches and a td happened on the last drive with Oakland in prevent giving up everything underneath wide open.

I wouldn't chase the woodhead points, especially on fanduel with only .5 ppr. The upside just isn't there, 7 of his catches and a td happened on the last drive with Oakland in prevent giving up everything underneath wide open.

Hasn't he been consistent all season? Rivers been attempting almost 60 passes a week last few and going against a bad Ravens secondary.

I definitely craft my teams differently on Draft kings than I do on Fan Duel. Ingram, Freeman, Forsett, woodhead, and Dion Lewis are so much more productive on Draft Kings than fan duel. That .5 adds up!

I'm listening to whatever this dude says & taking his WR's in prop over bets. He was spot on with Evans & Cook last weekend. Evans went over in the first quarter.

Hasn't he been consistent all season? Rivers been attempting almost 60 passes a week last few and going against a bad Ravens secondary.

He's consistent in getting low teens usually so I guess it depends if you are using him in gpp or cash games. I also don't play fanduel so I don't follow their pricing close enough to know who the great value plays are there. On dk at least, Ill be riding Gurley across the board again this week

Antonio Brown should go back to being a stud with Big Ben back, right?

He's consistent in getting low teens usually so I guess it depends if you are using him in gpp or cash games. I also don't play fanduel so I don't follow their pricing close enough to know who the great value plays are there. On dk at least, Ill be riding Gurley across the board again this week

You can do worse with 6k imo, Gurley is a lot more @ 8.1k . I want the Odell/Brown combo.

[TABLE="class: game-log condensed text-align-right NFL RB"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]10/25
[/TD]
[TD] v OAK
[/TD]
[TD] 5
[/TD]
[TD] 26
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 11
[/TD]
[TD] 75
[/TD]
[TD] 2
[/TD]
[TD] 27.6
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 10/18
[/TD]
[TD] @GB
[/TD]
[TD] 7
[/TD]
[TD] 8
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 5
[/TD]
[TD] 63
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 9.6
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 10/12
[/TD]
[TD] v PIT
[/TD]
[TD] 4
[/TD]
[TD] 10
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 5
[/TD]
[TD] 66
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 10.1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 10/04
[/TD]
[TD] v CLE
[/TD]
[TD] 8
[/TD]
[TD] 54
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 4
[/TD]
[TD] 84
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 15.8
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 09/27
[/TD]
[TD] @MIN
[/TD]
[TD] 5
[/TD]
[TD] 11
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 3
[/TD]
[TD] 32
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 5.8
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 09/20
[/TD]
[TD] @CIN
[/TD]
[TD] 7
[/TD]
[TD] 36
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 6
[/TD]
[TD] 68
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 13.4
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 09/13
[/TD]
[TD] v DET
[/TD]
[TD] 13
[/TD]
[TD] 43
[/TD]
[TD] 2
[/TD]
[TD] 3
[/TD]
[TD] 19
[/TD]
[TD] 0
[/TD]
[TD] 19.7
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Which Wrs are you going with this week?

Used Gurley on this team.. Feel pretty good about this one..

QB
Joe Flacco
BAL v SDthis Sunday 1pm EST

RB
Todd Gurley
STL v SFthis Sunday 1pm EST

RB
Darren McFadden
DAL v SEAthis Sunday 4:25pm EST

WR
Antonio Brown
PIT v CINthis Sunday 1pm EST

WR
Stefon Diggs
MIN @ CHIthis Sunday 1pm EST

WR
Keenan Allen

TE
Eric Ebron
DET @ KCthis Sunday 9:30am EST

K
Mike Nugent
CIN @ PITthis Sunday 1pm EST

D
New York Jets
NYJ @ OAKthis Sunday 4:05pm EST

Antonio Brown should go back to being a stud with Big Ben back, right?

Yes this will be the cheapest price we can ever get Antonio with Ben starting assuming that he does.

I don't start putting my lineups together until Thursday night and usually don't have my final edits done until Saturday so I won't know what wr I love this week until then. Aj and Antonio are high on my early week list though

Yes this will be the cheapest price we can ever get Antonio with Ben starting assuming that he does.

I don't start putting my lineups together until Thursday night and usually don't have my final edits done until Saturday so I won't know what wr I love this week until then. Aj and Antonio are high on my early week list though

Please post when u can then. I'm going to follow.

I am not sure Big Ben is going to start, I have been following lines closely and they say he is playing. However I have read multiple reports, he had swelling after a light workout. I believe he plays, but if this were Bradford he would sit. Not sure if he nor Antonio will be equally effective if he is unable to extend the play.

Solid reason to play Cinci now at +1 on 5D. Also even if he does play, how many QB's light it up their first game back after sitting out 4 weeks? Think I'll stay clear of the Pitt offense as a whole.

If I were betting props this week: Odell Beckham over all 3 categories and brandin cooks over receptions and yardage.

Favorite defense: Jets

Fade of the week(GPP): Diggs - I'm not ready to put this guy in the hall of fame quite yet, Bears have a great staff and have had 2 weeks to prepare for the only receiving threat the Vikes have shown this year. If I'm wrong its going to kill my week with his price and expected ownership but I just can't waste a wr spot on a guy I give an extremely low chance of going over 20 points. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Wallace outscores him this week.

If I were betting props this week: Odell Beckham over all 3 categories and brandin cooks over receptions and yardage.

Favorite defense: Jets

Fade of the week(GPP): Diggs - I'm not ready to put this guy in the hall of fame quite yet, Bears have a great staff and have had 2 weeks to prepare for the only receiving threat the Vikes have shown this year. If I'm wrong its going to kill my week with his price and expected ownership but I just can't waste a wr spot on a guy I give an extremely low chance of going over 20 points. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Wallace outscores him this week.
Great call on ODB and Cooks. Feel free to keep giving advice in the weekly threads. :shake:

Thanks guys. I was pretty much allin on Brees and Eli this week but missed bad at tight end and Jets D looking pretty rough so far giving me a ton of solid cashes but not close enough to the top of leaderboard for the big money. Glad the props are hitting for you guys and hopefully you plugged in ODB and Cooks into your lineups.

I was having my best day ever in fantasy til Fitzpatrick went out with 2.4 points!

Yeah lucked out. Despite my QB shitting the bed I'm still in the running to not lose, which is better than the alternative.

scored 116 and am in 14th place in a 50/50 100 entry. Would be nice to still place even with a not so great score.

Woodhead sucked this week but Diggs was solid.

Made 500k

jenkcfoote <camel-number value="207.1">207.10</camel-number> <dl class="entry-detail contest-position"><dd>1st / 164075</dd><dt>Position</dt></dl><dl class="entry-detail user-winnings" ng-class="{'in-the-money': entry.prizes.total > 0}"><dd>$500,000</dd><dt>Winning</dt></dl><!-- ngIf: detail.entry.user.id * 1 === detail.user.id --> 0
quarters Remaining

• <!-- ngRepeat: slot in detail.entry.roster.lineup -->

• <!-- ngIf: slot.showImages -->
    6826.png
    <!-- end ngIf: slot.showImages -->
    QB E. Eli Manning
    • <!-- ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
    • NYG 49
      NO 52

Sun 1:00PM ET Sun 1:00PM ET 0:00 Final
      <!-- end ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
    <dl class="salary"><dd>$7,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>8.2%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$7,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>8.2%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>6 <abbr title="passing touchdowns">PaTD</abbr></dt><dd>24</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>350 <abbr title="passing yards">PaY</abbr></dt><dd>14</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot> <!-- end ngRepeat: slot in detail.entry.roster.lineup -->

30447.png
    RB T. Todd Gurley
    • <!-- ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
    • SF 6
      STL 27

<!-- end ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
    <dl class="salary"><dd>$8,100</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>45.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$8,100</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>45.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="rushing touchdowns">RuTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>3 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>1.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>133 <abbr title="rushing yards made">RuY</abbr></dt><dd>13.3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>13 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>1.3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

22003.png
    RB R. Ronnie Hillman
    • GB 10
      DEN 29

Sun 8:30PM ET Sun 8:30PM ET 0:00 Final
    <dl class="salary"><dd>$6,100</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$6,100</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>2 <abbr title="rushing touchdowns">RuTD</abbr></dt><dd>12</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>0.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>60 <abbr title="rushing yards made">RuY</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>-5 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>-0.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

31360.png
    WR O. Odell Beckham Jr.
    • NYG 49
      NO 52

<dl class="salary"><dd>$8,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>9.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$8,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>9.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>3 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>18</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>8 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>130 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>13</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

14187.png
    WR A. A.J. Green
    • CIN 16
      PIT 10

<dl class="salary"><dd>$8,200</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>10.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$8,200</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>10.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>11 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>5.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>118 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>11.8</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

25079.png
    WR S. Stefon Diggs
    • MIN 23
      CHI 20

<dl class="salary"><dd>$6,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>30%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$6,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>30%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>6 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>95 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>9.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

7870.png
    TE B. Benjamin Watson
    • NYG 49
      NO 52

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,400</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>5.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,400</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>5.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>9 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>4.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>147 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>14.7</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

6522.png
    K J. Josh Brown
    • NYG 49
      NO 52

<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>8.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>8.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>7 <abbr title="extra-point conversions">XP</abbr></dt><dd>7</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

12556.png
    D H. Houston Texans
    • TEN 6
      HOU 20

<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4.6%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

</player-slot>

I will tell ya, it gets addicting and exciting if you are lucky enough to field a good team. Saturday i played in a $9 3200 person field. I had the texas tech QB, Boise Qb and 2 wr's from each squad. I was 53 pts out of 1st but had the enitre 4th qu from both games, lol every completion would move me up a spot or 2. I got up to like 29th but then fell to finish at 46th place. Boise had pulled ahead and just ran the ball most of the 4th qu.
You need like everything to go your way to win of of these

yo not trying to be a dick at all and i like this weekly thread, but maybe going forward just type your team...the copy and paste works terribly in this and it clutters the post and makes it hard to read

agree with dudley that this shit is addicting though. one thing though; no sense in checking your team at all until its all over. youll be in the money one second and way out the next second. lol 9 points separates 50th and 4000th in some of these.

its a ton of fun though. i went big on Ryan/Julio and that didnt work out nearly as much as I thought it was going to, but i sitll have a chance to min cash in a few

agree with dudley that this shit is addicting though. one thing though; no sense in checking your team at all until its all over. youll be in the money one second and way out the next second. lol 9 points separates 50th and 4000th in some of these.

its a ton of fun though. i went big on Ryan/Julio and that didnt work out nearly as much as I thought it was going to, but i sitll have a chance to min cash in a few

I have four guys going tonight. Hope I can make it interesting. Not for top of the contest. But make a few bucks.
Dwoww the thing that had me excited a bit was I had 5 guys going with an entire fourth qu. And texas tech was down and throwing until the end. Could have snuck into top 5 with some.. well a lot of luck

I just feel like im solid with player props so it really is tempting..... but ive been good staying away

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I'm not looking to try to play against 50,000 other people to try to get in the top 50.

50/50s are cool because sometimes you don't even need a great score and you still cash. NBA, I believe if you stuck to 50/50s solely you would show a profit for sure.

Back