fanduel draftkings week 17

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Impossible to fill out a lineup until teams start announcing who's playing and who's sitting. Bound to be some real good values on backups who get the start I would think

Impossible to fill out a lineup until teams start announcing who's playing and who's sitting. Bound to be some real good values on backups who get the start I would think

exactly, every year you find guys who are no names who are starting last minute. some may not even be in DFS systems like Bryce Brown wasnt a week ago. Ill never forget i think 3 yrs ago i was in 2 fantasy championships in leagues that (inexplibly) had week 17 as the final week, and word got out that the Jets were gonna give Joe McKnight 25 touches, in one league i got him and won and the other the guy i was playing got him and beat me since he had 2 tds.

moral of the story: find your joe mcknight!

Yep, I won't make any lineups until sunday. Plan on firing all of them into the milly.

Brandon Marshall has the potential to be a monster play this week vs a decimated bills secondary. If darby doesn't go (rex said he hopes like heck he can) the bills won't even have the players to defend a 4 wr set. They just called up 2 practice squad dbs.

Fitz played horribly last time they faced off but this is a entirely different circumstance. Both he and Decker could be solid starts as well

Right now i got

Eli
Artis Payne
Dejuan Harris
antonio
obj
julio
abdullah
ertz
colts d

Thoughts?

Right now i got

Eli
Artis Payne
Dejuan Harris
antonio
obj
julio
abdullah
ertz
colts d

Thoughts?

Tournaments or cash?

Artis Payne playing Bucs D, who has been stout against the run this year. The flavor of the week is to stack all of these top WRs, but that wont win you tournaments.

Ertz is the chalk.

Did a tyrod/Watkins stack in a couple. Karlos in a couple as well.

Rams defense in most of my leagues, I think they finish strong.

rbs- Gore, Lacy, West Karlos mostly.....

Revis will be shadowing Watkins, I stayed away from him. I also suck at DFS.

Back