Fan Duel h2h

Ive been dabbling with nba, as I primarily stick with nfl/nhl right now, and waiting for mlb to start again.... I went with

Curry
Rivers

Crawford
Belinelli

Yag
Middleton

Bosh
Love

Monroe

Mo Williams (right leg) will be a game-time decision for Thursday's matchup against the Bucks.

The dreaded game-time decision. If Williams isn't able to give it a go, Matthew Dellavedova would likely play as close to 48 minutes as possible, and he'd make for a fine DFS target. J.R. Smith would also likely see a bit more opportunity on offense, but LeBron James and Kevin Love would continue to do the heavy lifting. Stay tuned.

George Karl said that he's planning on starting Omri Casspi at small forward for Thursday's game against the Heat.

Karl is planning on sliding Rudy Yag over to power forward and inserting Kosta Koufos into the starting center slot, which allows Casspi to start at small forward. Casspi is pretty hit-or-miss, but he'll see enough opportunity tonight with DeMarcus Cousins (suspension) on the sidelines to warrant a punt play in daily leagues.

Just speaking from what i saw earlier about both looking great in shoot around.. They wont missing this game against gsw.... Chris Paul (groin) and J.J. Redick (back) will be game-time decisions for Thursday's matchup against the Warriors.Doc Rivers is currently listing both as doubtful, but beat reporter Ben Bolch noted that based on their activity during shootaround, the pair seemed close to making a return. This could perhaps be Rivers not wanted to tip his hand as to who will start with a matchup against the defending champs, and we won't likely have official word until just before the tip. If both Paul and Redick are unavailable, Jamal Crawford and Austin Rivers will be in the starting lineup, and Crawford would be worth a look in daily leagues after going off for 37 points in 40 minutes on Saturday.

Chris Paul (groin) will play against the Warriors on Thursday.

Paul did more at practice on Wednesday and this is probably the most important game of the season for the Clippers so far. Paul has played through injuries before and he's usually not limited, so he'll likely be out there for more than 30 minutes. His return likely takes away from Austin Rivers more than it does for Jamal Crawford.

Back