M

MR FAMOUS

Went 4-1 last week.

Atlanta -5 (3x) over Green Bay.
Reason:Top Secret Logic

Pittsburgh +6 (3X) over New England
Pittsburgh ML +195 (2X)
Reason: Logic most here won't understand

Apparently my reason for winning these plays isn't necessary as last week I got criticized for being logical, and also from others who never posted their own threads.

A Wonderfull place for those idiots to operate freely.
Criticize if I don't win. Otherwise STFU

Nice to see that I predicted that Clemson would win SU. No applause for that one?

I think comments like that were why you got criticized last week, not so much for your logic.

You should review Johnny 1999's thread, you can learn logically what will and won't fly around here as you appear headed down a similar path.

CAPPING Genius

Last edited:
Went 4-1 last week.

Atlanta -5 (3x) over Green Bay.
Reason:Top Secret Logic

Pittsburgh +6 (3X) over New England
Pittsburgh ML +195 (2X)
Reason: Logic most here won't understand

Apparently my reason for winning these plays isn't necessary as last week I got criticized for being logical, and also from others who never posted their own threads.

A Wonderfull place for those idiots to operate freely.
Criticize if I don't win. Otherwise STFU

Can you answer this question?

Why do you post at a place with idiots?

Who continues to come back, time and time again. Always with the same arrogant douche attitude. :craponface:

It's embarrassing you name call, yet you are the one who is constantly trying to find ways back in.

Can you answer this question?

Why do you post at a place with idiots?

There are many posting places with idiots. I think that idiots shouldn't be allowed to leave shit-starting comments in threads.

If you really look at some posts here, its clearly obvious that people drop in to cause issues.

If you look at my posts, I don't drop in to tell someone "Thanks for giving me the winner" after a loss was posted by them. So, if a game wins - shouldn't that person drop back in and say something better about the winner? Or better yet not start the trouble in the first place? It seems that some here thrive on criticizing reasons for plays.

I dont comment on losses when others have them. I would comment if they were being idiots and started that with me first. Some remarks just fuel more trouble.

For you to ask me the question, is arrogant in itself, because you knew very well (if you were modding) that someone else started the issues first.
As far as idiots here, I would say there are a few, but the majority of the site is free of idiots. There are many who do not drop in threads to cause issues. Those good people are why I post.

Why don't you simply go back on some and look where the idiotic behavior started.

I don't believe Im arrogant at all. But I emphasize focus when posting reasons.

You didn't like my pricing logic, but I wouldn't call you an idiot for that. That was a question that you believe is a weak capping risk, I guess.
I see it as purely logical, because I found scoring potnttial to be at least 41 points for that game. I had no confidence in that game going over 44.5 to any numbers I crunched. So I bought it to 40.

You asked me why I didn't just bet under? Yet you gave no capping reason for that question, except to challenge my capping. If you thought there was a better under bet, you should have come up with something to offer me scoring potential to assure that those 2 teams were going to score no more than 44. You didn't. In fact, the last time they played with backups they scored only 27 combined.
I will give you credit for fair questions, but some of those that are asked, already have answers and seem to intend on starting issues by some people.

Ive seen people everywhere call out guys who buy points. Its not the first time.

So, because you are asking that question I decided to give you a real answer with a decent explanation, out of respect of you asking.

Thanks

I have a simple solution as to why this place is mostly idiot free capping Genius

-Those who are banned for being an idiot in the past remain banned, and do not get to join the community again simply because they decide to make a 5th alias. No one is critiquing your style, they are critiquing and criticizing the douchebag you have proven to be alias after alias. Especially with comments like "I'm glad to see I predicted Clemson ML straight up, no applause for that one". Can't wait until they ban you again just like before.

Not really a fan of the first play, but alas, your reasoning can't be denied. No arguing with that kind of reasoning what so ever.
Can we please have a public stoning implemented here?

Back