FADES Thursday Nite Special...SEC Style

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Aubbie -13' @ Cockville....O/U 37'... SC Defense allowing 14.7PPG, do what??...Did somebody say Wofford put up 20 on Spurrier???? 18 by UGA who clearly, I think, has found them a QB now......Giving up 176 yards a game rushing..DO WHAT??????..I think everyone here knows that the Tigers scored all those points LW with BACKUPS...Yeah, I know, It was Barfallo...Has anyone also noticed that SC has 4 Safeties listed as, 3 out, 1 ?? to
suspension...2 QB's, but this Newton kid must have had a good day against FlaInt.....Wofford had 125 more rushing yards than did SC.....Auburn will have a field day running the melon tonite, boys & girls.....Kenny is will play against his old team..

I'm going to double my wager and do a Hundy on ...OVER 37'..buy the hook for insurance Final Aubbie 35 SC 13

BOL on your play, my friends
FADE

Fade

You playing Auburn too? By your write up, it appears you think they will handle them rather easily. I'm on Auburn bro...laying the wood as they are going to take them to the ole' woodshed brutha!

GL

PEACE!

:wacka wacka:

ronniemags.....

Something has been said about the best conference in College football...And I think they say it is the SEC....It's all about Defense...Well, if you watched the Tiger/Tiger game, this is exactly what you saw...now, key in the fact that Auburn has a better good offense, they should cover this spread easy....I'm giving the ole ball coach 13 points....Might be too many....Irons against his old club....SC giving up 173 yards a game rushing...things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Like it Fade: I have Auburn -13 and decided to add a 7 pt teaser: Auburn -7 and Over 30 - should be easy.

FADEMENOW said:
Something has been said about the best conference in College football...And I think they say it is the SEC....It's all about Defense...Well, if you watched the Tiger/Tiger game, this is exactly what you saw...now, key in the fact that Auburn has a better good offense, they should cover this spread easy....I'm giving the ole ball coach 13 points....Might be too many....Irons against his old club....SC giving up 173 yards a game rushing...things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just re-read my statement...WTF......."BETTER GOOD"....How bout "PRETTY GOOD".....

I'm on South Carolina +14.5 tonight, and I just decided not to middle it right now...This is a pretty big game for South Carolina (yes, so was Georgia and we all saw how well that worked), and they are going against a team that yes, is dominant, but is definitely not an offensive powerhouse. Auburn could easily dominate this game and win 13-0.

South Carolina also essentially has been working towards this game for two weeks, because last week Spurrier made it pretty clear that he wasn't putting a whole lot of effort into that game, just working up to this one...

South Carolina and the points for me...I know its not popular, but I don't see how you can lay 14.5 on the road at South Carolina (and yes, I know the line has moved since I got it)

Seabass.....BOL on your play...But holding Auburn to 13 points.......
Not with this defense....Let Wofford score 20 on them:smiley_acbe:

Fondy....Thanks, bro.....Going out to :drink: and watch the ole coach gets his :spank: beat:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

Fade

Can't disagree w/any of your points. As much as it pains me to say it these days but I'm a huge Canes' fan and will never dispute that the SEC is the cream of the crop!

Back