FADES PLAYS...Let's keep "ROLLING"

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Posted Plays 5-1
Best Bet1-0

Nice first week for the Fader....Hope everyone else cashed in!!!! Frigging Ar Kansas just fell apart in the 4th against the all mighty Condums......
Here's what I think I found out about SEC play in the first week....

1)....Razorbacks.... As I said above...They were in the game or should I say holding the Trojans to 23 thru 3 quarters....Gave up 27 points in the fourth....Not good...

2)....Ole Miss... Same deal...Memphis moved the ball well against this young D....in the 4th....

3)....Bama... Not much to say here....We did shut the Bows down but the O is still the same ole shit under my boy Shula....When in the hell is he going to understand he "AIN'T NO PLAY CALLER"???????? Never was @ Tampa and still ain't....Damn it boy, get you a OC..JP will be the deal if they will let him....We got ripped outta that touch in the 1st half in the endzone....Damn, devitt clearly showed that.....

4)...Aubbie.... This bunch is again, the real deal...Pains me to say so...Have made me a lotta cash last year and started right TY.....Can make a run for the NC....

5)...FatAssPhil.... Still hate this bastard.....Cutcliff could be his savior..

Week 2 Picks......

AF @ Tenn O/U 46' Tenn racked up 35 on the Bears in the 1st half....
Gotta think they can make their on # here....38-13..My Play O 46'

Zona @ LSU -15... The under may be the way to go here but my thinking is that LSU D will keep Zona in check while the O racks up 28 plus...
Beat BYU 16-13 then come to Death Valley on a Saturday nite....28-10 if they get that many......My Play.. Bengal Tigers -15*

UGA @ USC O/U 39... This line is set low for a reason..One, It's SEC style football..Two...Neither is that good on O....17-13 type game...My Play Under 39

2 Best Bets This Week....

Vandy @ Bama...O/U 41.... Do I need to explain why????My Play Under 41

Auburn @ MSU +19' Again, Do I need a reason?? My Play Aubbie -19'

Hope to keep ROLLING!!!!!

As always,
BOL, my friends!!
FADE

FADE!!!!!!! Hows it hanging?
Lots of folks around here are playing the Tigers this week.
Thus far, I said I would hold off but its ohh so hard near kickoff.
I will say the Tigers should be easier to cash than the under.
We finally threw the ball down the field a bit last week and I am hoping we do it a little more so Auburn has ALOT to think about next week.

I agree on Auburn and still expect my Tigers to be the ones growling on the Plains. I expect one of the better games in the SEC in recent memory. I know that is saying alot but our Bama born QB may just have a thing or two to prove in possibly his last collegiate game in Bama.
I know its high hopes but maaaaan its going to be a battle.

What would you say if I told you I liked Vandy at +17?
There O is atrocious but they seemed to play a little D last week.
I'm really seeing a 24-10 type affair in this one. Which would go under!!!!

As for Tennessee Im not buying the hype but surely they can handle one of two teams that have not played a game yet. I understand they are a pretty good team but emotion and doubt propelled them against the latest media darling PAC-10 team.
Auburn is tasty and I eventually bit at -19.5.
I thought MSU looked inspired on D last week in the 1st H. But the injuries and lack of pure depth will keep them from competing against the top 5 SEC teams for a few more years. I played Gawga at -3 for + juice but now Im kicking myself. 3-4 weeks ago I pegged USC as the winner in that one. Such is SEC football....unpredictable.
However, if I wanted some predictions FADE is the man Im hitting up!

Well I think you got yourself a couple winna winna chicken dinners.
Kick some SEC ass this week FADE!
Great to see you here!!! :wacka wacka:

Very nice looking card. On quite a few of them and adding the Total in Bama/Vandy.

Keep it going this week.

UTSUX...Should be OK with that....BOL

Goose......Thanks bro!!! BOL with your plays..

pags...Back @ cha, my friend:cheers:

P & G...I would say I like the call...The Tide just don't cover...PERIOD
Bringing Cutcliff back will surely help this bunch....Aubbie should rock TW..
UGA should hold SC in check and get a few themself..Under the total.....
Thanks for the kind words, bro...Just trying to help alittle with what I know best....And In the best conference, no doubt:smiley_acbe:

WINNA WINNA...........CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoooooooooppppppsssss

sorry, B.A.R....Hope to keep the BB going TW.....

BOL on your play, Friend!!

Lookin fwd to next weeks sec slate
23_6_123.gif

abcs......Shit hit's the fan next week, does'nt it, bro???????:smiley_acbe:

Here's to your picks, friend:cheers:

rexy......Glad to know we on the same page:drinking:

man, the myth, the legend and he's still alive to enjoy it!

best of the best in the SEC!

enjoy ur winnings today Fade and ROLL TIDE!

BEST BETS have money; money; money; money; money; money;

Missed that Aubbie score by 1 point...Damn:smiley_acbe:

Don't get no better than this!!!:smiley_acbe:

5-0 Weekend...10-1 Posted...Best Bets 3-0..

Thanks, Yanks & Tarheel.....:cheers:

Back