Fadebusters 2013 mlb

Fadebusters

KC -125. 1 unit. Houston wont be winning two in a row. Despite his last two shellackings, Wade Davis pitches well against poor hitting teams, which not surprisingly, Houston is.

SF under 7. 1 unit. Cain and Strasburg pitching well. 1 unit.

My two for the day.

Cleveland +135. 1 unit. Verlander isnt a no brainer. Rough last two outings while Ubaldo has only 5 runs over his last 4 starts. I like the value here.

Slugger - thanks.

Thought Cleveland had a shot but no dice.

Kansas City - 129. 2 units. Blanton awful and the Royals won 2 out 3 in LA 2 weeks ago. Santana pitching great. Not sure why the low line here...

Slugger - thanks.

Thought Cleveland had a shot but no dice.

Kansas City - 129. 2 units. Blanton awful and the Royals won 2 out 3 in LA 2 weeks ago. Santana pitching great. Not sure why the low line here...

2 weeks ago the Royals were playing much better and not dropping 2 games to teams like the Astros. They got swept by the Yankees, Athletics and Orioles in the past 3 weeks as well. Probably why the line is so low. I would take the over here and no sides.

Peel - nice call!

I thought for sure Blanton would implode again.

Now at 2-2 for -1 unit. Bleh

Oakland RL (-1.5) -105 for 1 unit.

Also adding Oakland Over 7.5 1 unit and Oakland ML +111 1 unit.

Lincecum not his former self, Oakland has scored off Lincecum successfully in the past and Milone with run support should bounce back for the W.

Thanks Grind! Should have left the Pitt game alone.

Still, 3-1 for +211 today.

Overall now 5-4 for +006.

Taking Oakland +100 tomorrow 1 unit and the over 8 at -105 for 1 unit. Giants throw another junk pitcher up in Zito and As have scored 8 or more runs 5 of last 6 games. Good bats vs crap ex pitcher = $.

Oakland over down to over 7.5 +100? Adding another unit here. Zito with the warm weather and wind blowing out will get roped.

Arf! Tail between legs. 0-2 for -305 that day with overall now 5-6 for -299

Lets try again - Toronto over +100. 2 units. Lincecum gets way too much value from his Cy Young days and Johnson can be equally roped. Wind blowing out as well.

Taking Oakland again with +109 for 1 unit. Texas and Tepesch in a tailspin. Oakland bats alive, have faith in Straily.

CWS

Mississippi State +110. 1 unit. I like the Bulldogs chances here. Veteran players and a perennial SEC favorite.

Louisville +187, 1 unit. Just too much value. I dont see Oregon State as two times better the Lville and since they arent playing the Hoosies (who apparently own the Cardinals), they've got a shot.

Hopefully these get me out of the fade zone. 3 dogs is risky on paper but they should be the right plays.

Should have had As game.

2-3 last 5 for -190

Overall now 7-9 -489. Yeah, fade me.

CWS

LSU -105. 3 units. 9 of 11 of North Carolina's losses versus lefties. LSU lefty Cody Glenn has batters hitting .198 against him. LSU bats not facing UCLA pitching. Should be over by the 5th.

UCLA -123. 1 unit. I hate to jinx our squad but we're due for a title.

North Carolina -1.5. 1 unit +100. NC State gambles and saves Rodon for a rematch with UCLA and it doesn't pay off here. NC bats work State.

Houston +123. 1 unit. Lyles has been decent - probablky their best starter and Blanton simply terrible and unlucky. Despite the recent surge by the Angels, I think this is great value.

Back