Fade the Brewers

brewers888

Chicken Little
I mentioned this in one of the threads yesterday. This is my team and I know them like no other. They have begun a collapse that I expect will last at least a few weeks.

This team cannot hit, the starters rarely go 6 innings and the bullpen is fried from having to go 3 or more innings each and every night. This is last season all over again for this team. They started hot last year as well before falling apart around this time.

Counsell absolutely blew this game today with his managing but either way this team is a fade for awhile. At least bet against them until they win 2 in a row. I would go along and do it myself but this is the one sports team that I truly love so I can't do it.

Of all the contenders it sure feels like they need to make a move fast to pump some life back into team. Unfortunately for them what they really need is starting pitching and there never a ton of that and yanks also w same needs makes their chances of landing a huge impact guy not so great.

Of all the contenders it sure feels like they need to make a move fast to pump some life back into team. Unfortunately for them what they really need is starting pitching and there never a ton of that and yanks also w same needs makes their chances of landing a huge impact guy not so great.

There are no impact guys out there unless you think the Mets are trading one of deGrom or Syndergaard and I don't. To be honest I am completely uncomfortable emptying the Brewers farm system for pitching when we know how often these guys get hurt.

If I was running the team I would focus on cheap rentals like Asdrubral Cabrera. We got Neil Walker last year for peanuts and he really helped. No reason to go all in for a wild card spot.

Back