Fade Southern Cal

let's face it .... el paso is shitty city .. I used to live there and by ALL accounts it is a worse place now. USC classless? Who would have guessed?

even if they are late, Paul Johnson decides to spit in the face of the hard work of the people who prepared the dinner as well by leaving? GT wasn't being disrespected, the organizers were. Pathetic by both sides.

Pretty sure this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. One thing is for certain however, USC is certainly not happy about being in this game. I think the news about Max Whittek being the starter helps them rather than hurts though. They are forced to focus a bit more with the freshman QB than they would have with Barkley behind center.

The main question I would have here is will they be disciplined enough on defense to stop the option? I'd say not.

Gotta agree with Jump, pretty classless move by Johnson to take his team and leave. Show some respect and enjoy the dinner, two wrongs don't make a right here.

Pretty sure this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. One thing is for certain however, USC is certainly not happy about being in this game. I think the news about Max Whittek being the starter helps them rather than hurts though. They are forced to focus a bit more with the freshman QB than they would have with Barkley behind center.

The main question I would have here is will they be disciplined enough on defense to stop the option? I'd say not.

Gotta agree with Jump, pretty classless move by Johnson to take his team and leave. Show some respect and enjoy the dinner, two wrongs don't make a right here.

Agree that Wittek starting helps. Barkley wasn't going to go all out and risk injury for a freaking Sun Bowl victory. I'm still looking for reasons not to bet GT, but Barkley out actually makes it harder to back GT in my mind. I think the over deserves a long look

Easy money!!!
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Back