Week 5 FADING: 0-0

Week 6 FADING: 7-1

Week 7 FADING: 4-5

Week 8 FADING: 3-5

Week 9 FADING: 9-2

Week 10 FADING: 0-8

Week 11 FADING: 5-2

YTD FADING: 45-34

For those who remember last year's thread (lost in "the crash", RIP), these are from across the street...will post more info for those new to the thread, but, for now...

Fade Friend is on:

Phi/Was over 52 ----> we play UNDER 52

Last edited:
I actually like the over as well on that Iggles/Skins game, but, god forbid me from being on the same side as FF on MNF. He is notoriously at his very best (fade mode) on MNF.

So again for those new or don't remember last year's thread...these are NOT my plays, they are from "across the street". I simply post them here for all the CTGers. :shake:

For those who remember last year's thread (lost in "the crash", RIP), these are from across the street...will post more info for those new to the thread, but, for now...

Fade Friend is on:

Phi/Was over 52 ----> we play UNDER 52

Shit, he's also on:

Phi/Was 1h o26.5 ----> we play UNDER 26.5

FF is back, thanks for posting Karl, definitely remember this as money when played last season and hope FF is cold outta the box this year:cheers:

Didn't get a chance to post previous plays this week, but, for record-keeping purposes...

FF hit with the Broncos and Saints, lost with Patriots and Colts, pushed on Colts 1h... So, FF is currently 2-2-1 on the young season.

Fade Friend had a decent week in the opening week of the NFL... 4-3-1 (3-4-1), his confidence is probably through the roof right now.

Fade Friend is on:

Patriots -12 ----> we play Jets +12

He's also on a parlay tonight (which will not be tallied into the overall record):

Patriots -12/Tulane-LaTech over 57.5

THX FOR THIS THREAD....GOT IN LATE TONITE AND DID NOT SEE TILL NOW. bUT, MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABT MY JETS SELECTION

Fade Friend had a decent week in the opening week of the NFL... 4-3-1 (3-4-1), his confidence is probably through the roof right now.

Fade Friend is on:

Patriots -12 ----> we play Jets +12

He's also on a parlay tonight (which will not be tallied into the overall record):

Patriots -12/Tulane-LaTech over 57.5

FF was on top of his game last night... A big win with the Jets and a very nice parlay hit as well for us faders!

Let's hope this is just the beginning of a very nice run fading our favorite "Fade Friend".

As I recall wasnt fade a friend just an NFL fade last year? I seem to remember he was also best to fade on Monday and Thursday?

Yes, bones, you are correct... I will only count NFL straight plays on the overall record. However, he does play other stuff too, and, when i see it I'll post it for those who are interested.

FF has been unquestionably bad (great for us) on MNF over the years. I honestly can't recall regarding TNF.

FF has also locked in a 5-team parlay (will not count in overall record) which should give us some good fades:

Packers -7.5
Cowboys +3
Raiders -6
Broncos -5
Bengals -7

A 5-team parlay, hahaha. Apparently this guy has more money than brains. Most of those pretty square to boot.

FF has also locked in a 5-team parlay (will not count in overall record) which should give us some good fades:

Packers -7.5
Cowboys +3
Raiders -6
Broncos -5
Bengals -7

I hope FF has a BFF that will tell him to hedge a little. Even though I like the Bengals, this could be a nice payday either way

well he did shitty on his straight bets, but go figure, he just needs the last leg of a 5-gamer. surprised he isn't betting on the sunday night game.

FF adding:

Saints -3 ----> we play Bucs +3
Cowboys +3 ----> we play Chiefs -3
Colts -2 ----> we play Dolphins +2

Yep, with the fade of the Patriots on TNF, the Eagles, and those 3 up there we are now:

4-1 this week fading FF on his NFL straight bets

Packers -7.5
Cowboys +3
Raiders -6
Broncos -5
Bengals -7

Pretty surprising that our favorite "Fade Friend" can nail his first 4 on this nice 5-gamer...

Hmmmmm...no way he hits this, right? Should we load up on the Steelers for MNF?

We shall see...if he plays the Bengals straight up I know I'll be all over the Steelers.

When I was young and dumb and did multiple teasers...I too would have one team in ALL that would kill me...tthat one was easy to fix

So, come to find out we missed out on a couple other fade winners yesterday as FF was on the Rams +5 and San Fran +3 last night...apparently couldn't be posted or something. To keep the most accurate record possible on our favorite Fade Friend, I will count those in the overall record.

That makes Fade Friend 1-6 this week on his NFL straight bets (6-1 fading).

He's got that 5-teamer with Cincy -7 to close it out. Still waiting on the word to see what else he's locking in tonight.

Ok, here we go...

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!

Fade Friend is on:

Bengals -6.5 ----> we play Steelers +7 (-125)

Also on two MLB plays tonight:

Tex/TB u7.....we play OVER
Sea/Det o9.....we play UNDER

Yeah, go figure...so this guy already has a 5-game parlay only needing Bengals -7 to cash. So does he hedge? No, he throws more down on the Bengals.

maybe his rent check is 3k and the parlay only pays $2,600 so he wanted to add another 400 straight bet?

Can't believe he hit that 5 teamer. Probably still doesn't account for his loses though. Who the fuck adds one team to that many teasers/parlays? Fucking schmuck.

Back