Exhibition Baseball Discussion

This Saturday, CC, Kuroda and Tanaka will all be pitching 2 innings each

Seems like they could be overvalued

I wonder how much overreaction there is to the perceived better lineup in Spring Training. I almost would rather have the high level AAA guys who are going to bust their ass and are solid players instead of the guys who are definitely making the opening day lineup who are most likely working on tweaking little things

Makes sense. Seems like veterans/established starters spend early ST games working on their weaker pitches. Not as motivated to prove themselves, would think the key is finding pitchers who are fighting for rotation spots.

Hopefully Estreet will be around again this year. Love that guy's knowledge of Grapefruit League baseball.

Less than an hour from the Tribe/Reds spring lid-lifter in Goodyear, AZ. No betting opinion, but it's been a rough winter and a long wait, can't wait to tune in. :cheers:

The latest reboot of the mystery that is Trevor Bauer getting the start for Cleveland, for an inning or so. Go Tribe!

Billy Hamilton leading off ... sorry, spek, that's all I got so far.

Not going to ingame this thing, but since it's notable, the speedy Hamilton is now on third with nobody out and without the benefit of a hit in the inning. Also, notable, Bauer has walked the first two guys.

Tony "Dirty" Sanchez with a 3 run mash for the Pirates to breathe some life into my Pirates bet. Tied at five. Go Yinz Buccos...

Back