everybody watch this clip (50 secs) HILARIOUS!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
Back to the topic though...Aries Spears is wayyy to good at impersonating certain voices lol...Shaq is hilarious, as is his Jay-Z

I bet he could do an entire radio show in the Jay Z voice and people would be amazed think it was Jay Z (and Killa would have a hard on)

It's true though, in every interview, Shaq always answers the question with never actually answering the question. It is like he is afraid of getting in trouble or something.

that's true, but the thing that had me rollin was the look on the face

Yea who was the rapper that had that battle with shaq.. that was hilarious.

He made fun of his crazy eye.. and also how he gets on his tippy toes on his free throw it was classic

$$$$inmywallett said:
It's true though, in every interview, Shaq always answers the question with never actually answering the question. It is like he is afraid of getting in trouble or something.

Dude, it's what I'd do. Hell Bradshaw used to make fun of them, and they never caught on...

They'd ask "So what are you going to do get back in this game?"

RB: Score points.

"But they're scoring a lot, what will you be doing about that?"

RB: Stop them.

"You and Kobe are feuding, what can you tell us about that situation?"

RB: What's a feud?

Watch the press conferences, and see what stupid ass questions these coaches and players get asked. It's either make fun of them or lose your mind...

I remember in a bowl game a year or two ago, Amato got asked something like:

"Kansas put up an awful lot of yards, what are you going to do to limit those numbers in the second half?"

He looked at her like she was a complete moron (through those stupid sunglasses in those stupid shoes, Amato looking at ANYONE like she's a complete moron is pretty impressive) and he said I mean squeaked,

"They can have as many yards as they want........as long as they don't get anymore points!"

Back